Old 03-19-2014, 09:31 AM   #1
CRich5311
Coler53 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cole
Coler53's Tacoma Gallery
Need help finding someone in Georgia to do Led Cluster swap

Anyone do the LED cluster swap? My last post explains my problem I am having
Old 03-19-2014, 10:19 AM   #2
ChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
ChiefManyWrenches's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry bud, I can't help your problem here but I can a little by linking your original thread that you are referring to: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ter-gauge.html
Old 03-20-2014, 06:18 AM   #3
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
What part of Georgia? I might know someone.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:03 AM   #4
CRich5311
Coler53's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Dahlonega and go to school but I actually live about 15 minutes from Athens!
Old 03-21-2014, 05:15 AM   #5
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coler53 View Post
I live in Dahlonega and go to school but I actually live about 15 minutes from Athens!
Do you go to north Georgia? Lemme find out for you. My buddy who got his done actually lives in Athens!
Old 03-21-2014, 10:23 AM   #6
All I Do Is Nguyen

I don't have any personal experience with them but there is a place in Sugar Hill called Atlanta Speedometer. They might be able to help you.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:48 PM   #7
CRich5311
Coler53's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I go to North Georgia. Okay just let me know!!
Old 03-21-2014, 06:27 PM   #8
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coler53 View Post
Yes I go to North Georgia. Okay just let me know!!
Nice. Im at the Gainesville campus
Old 03-21-2014, 06:56 PM   #9
CRich5311
Coler53's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet man! I work at the dawesonville car wash so that's pretty close