Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

For those Expo guys, good news...

Old 03-21-2014, 05:05 AM   #1
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
For those Expo guys, good news...

http://www.overlandexpo.com/news/

Overland Expo East!

Details to come soon, but this is going to be fun.

Hope to have survived my honeymoon in Sept and have alot of work done on the truck and trailer to make this.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
Pushincaskets is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Pushincaskets's Tacoma Gallery
That might force some faster money dropping on my build. Especially since I'm just mostly in the planning stages. Bed rack and RTT in the works so far.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:29 PM   #3
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
Lord willing Ill be there!
Old 03-27-2014, 06:30 AM   #4
TacoMeSir is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
TacoMeSir's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to make this for sure. This what I am building my truck to be able to do. Thanks for the link!
Old 04-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #5
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
Forgive my ignorance (and month old thread bump), but what exactly does all this entail? Is it a one day thing, or a weekend, or even week? What would I need in order to participate aside from my truck and camping gear?

TIA, Austin
Old 04-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #6
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
It's lots of kahki, 1000s of dollars of equipment that's rarely used and rarely actually needed....

In reality I think it's a weekend, if not more. There are workshops, wheeling trips, product demos, etc...

Your truck and general camping gear is more than enough to participate. Don't need any of the fancy stuff, just the basics.
Old 04-21-2014, 05:15 PM   #7
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
It's lots of kahki, 1000s of dollars of equipment that's rarely used and rarely actually needed....

In reality I think it's a weekend, if not more. There are workshops, wheeling trips, product demos, etc...

Your truck and general camping gear is more than enough to participate. Don't need any of the fancy stuff, just the basics.
haha I'll be sure to stock up on my khaki lol.

May have to jump on this and check it out!
Old 04-23-2014, 10:20 PM   #8
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Auddie View Post
haha I'll be sure to stock up on my khaki lol.

May have to jump on this and check it out!
Check out the videos online and do a bit of googling. its pretty cool, can be a gear show it seems but Expo East is brand new, so maybe it'll be more grassroots.

oh and TRDAuddie, I grew up in Conyers, graduated Heritage in '03.
small little online world we live in..
Old 04-24-2014, 05:13 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbraunphoto View Post
Check out the videos online and do a bit of googling. its pretty cool, can be a gear show it seems but Expo East is brand new, so maybe it'll be more grassroots.

oh and TRDAuddie, I grew up in Conyers, graduated Heritage in '03.
small little online world we live in..
No way! That's awesome! I actually grew up mostly in Social Circle and graduated there in '08. My wife and I live near the Horse Park these days.

Are you closer to Atl now?

Are you going to Expo East?
Old 04-24-2014, 05:29 AM   #10
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. Pretty close to home, may have to go check it out.