Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

N00B Taco owner in Conyers

Old 04-14-2014, 08:03 AM   #1
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
N00B Taco owner in Conyers

Hey y'all!

New guy here in Ga. Just picked up my 03 Taco this past Friday w/ 116k miles for 8k! Hoping to meet up w/ a fellow 1st gen owner soon to hopefully give me a breakdown of what is and what isn't aftermarket on my truck as I don't know too much about them yet. I have been lurking for a couple weeks reading up on things to base my decision on, and so far I am VERY happy that I went w/ a taco and not a ranger lol.

I am looking forward to getting in on some meets/excursions/trail rides etc soon!

With that being said, here are couple pics of the truck and some of the small rounds I've put her through so far!

Old 04-14-2014, 09:13 AM   #2
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Nice to see that your already having fun in the truck.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:16 AM   #3
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh yeah, this thing's been a blast so far!
Old 04-14-2014, 09:38 AM   #4
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Where are you riding. The first week I had mind I went on some rutted out mud raids down around Juliet
Old 04-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #5

These pics were across the street from my place in Conyers. There are a few other places around here to go, but they're all places where I'd be trespassing. I want to check out Durhamtown some time soon.

Some of my employees have been working down at the power plant down in Juliet.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:41 AM   #6
Drive it like a 4WD

What kind of business are you in?

I've been to durahmtown once in my cousins 4 runner. It was fun.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:46 AM   #7

My family is in the trucking business. We've got a fleet of Mack dump trucks. 3 of which have been working down there pretty regular for the past 4 months or so around the power plant.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:49 AM   #8
Drive it like a 4WD

Oh ok good deal. I haven't been down that way in a long time.