Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Toyota truck club

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2014, 05:39 AM   #1
Member
dustin.gidney is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Dustin
Joined: Jan 2014, #119968
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 34
dustin.gidney's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota truck club

There are multiple off roading truck clubs in the area, I don't believe there is a toyota club. I'm willing to try and start one if we have enough people. There are a lot of toyotas around this area. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated, hopefully positive
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TRD Auddie's Avatar
Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
Joined: Apr 2014, #127493
Location: Conyers, Ga
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 482
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've seen in my past few weeks of lurking, there seems to be a relatively good sized group of TTORA guys in Ga. I've been sneaking around on their FB page recently haha

EDIT: With that being said though, I'm down!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:31 PM   #3
Member
dustin.gidney is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Dustin
Joined: Jan 2014, #119968
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 34
dustin.gidney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Auddie View Post
From what I've seen in my past few weeks of lurking, there seems to be a relatively good sized group of TTORA guys in Ga. I've been sneaking around on their FB page recently haha

EDIT: With that being said though, I'm down!
I just kind of creeped on them as well but the GA chapter website for them was down so I couldn't look to much.

I'm just looking into something small and local or within a couple hours of each other to set something up to have rides together, help each other with ours trucks, do stuff for the community, stuff like that
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:20 PM   #4
Junior Member
TriV is on a distinguished road
Joined: Mar 2014, #126439
Location: Atlanta, GA
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 18
TriV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm just looking into something small and local or within a couple hours of each other to set something up to have rides together, help each other with ours trucks, do stuff for the community, stuff like that
I'm all in. My house is open for a BBQ.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 04:10 AM   #5
Junior Member
jerkyandsweettea is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Jason
Joined: Apr 2014, #127688
Location: Seale/Ft Mitchell AL
Gender: Male
Posts: 6
jerkyandsweettea's Tacoma Gallery
Looking around on some of the other forums there was some good info on starting your own club and national groups to get affiliated with. Let me know if you need any help.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:17 AM   #6
Member
dustin.gidney is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Dustin
Joined: Jan 2014, #119968
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 34
dustin.gidney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyandsweettea View Post
Looking around on some of the other forums there was some good info on starting your own club and national groups to get affiliated with. Let me know if you need any help.
Help would be awesome lol if people are serious then I'd like to have a get together and put ideas together and get this ball rolling.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #7
Junior Member
jerkyandsweettea is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Jason
Joined: Apr 2014, #127688
Location: Seale/Ft Mitchell AL
Gender: Male
Posts: 6
jerkyandsweettea's Tacoma Gallery
I have been out of town for a while just wondering if you have had any luck with a club or thought more on starting one. It seems like there are people around here interested.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #8
Member
dustin.gidney is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Dustin
Joined: Jan 2014, #119968
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 34
dustin.gidney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyandsweettea View Post
I have been out of town for a while just wondering if you have had any luck with a club or thought more on starting one. It seems like there are people around here interested.
I have and I haven't. Ive been quite busy. I talked to one of my buddies who started one in Texas and he had to go through and get all kinds of paperwork filled out and tax stuff done to start one. I don't know if I really have the time to do that right now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:05 PM   #9
Senior Member
bryanbyers28 is on a distinguished road
 
bryanbyers28's Avatar
Name: Bryan
Joined: Jun 2014, #132224
Location: Woodstock, GA
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 131
bryanbyers28's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin.gidney View Post
I have and I haven't. Ive been quite busy. I talked to one of my buddies who started one in Texas and he had to go through and get all kinds of paperwork filled out and tax stuff done to start one. I don't know if I really have the time to do that right now.
I am interested as well but your buddy had to do all that just to get a club start?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:50 AM   #10
Member
dustin.gidney is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Dustin
Joined: Jan 2014, #119968
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 34
dustin.gidney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanbyers28 View Post
I am interested as well but your buddy had to do all that just to get a club start?
I think he had to do all that cause he charged people to be part of the club. I wouldn't do that. I want it just to have a group of trucks to ride with, do positive stuff in the community and all that
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
truck club mel X-Runners 44 03-01-2014 06:09 PM
Toyota off-road truck club 2013 TejasYOTA Texas 27 11-02-2013 10:50 AM
Toyota off-roading truck club 2013 TejasYOTA South Central 0 10-12-2013 06:28 AM
TTCWNY (Toyota Truck Club of Western New York) Steves104x4 North East 0 03-16-2011 03:12 AM
Is there a special club through toyota for... themaine1 1st Gen. Tacomas 2 10-22-2009 08:44 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.