Notices

Toyota truck club

Old 04-16-2014, 05:39 AM   #1
dustin.gidney is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Dustin
dustin.gidney's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota truck club

There are multiple off roading truck clubs in the area, I don't believe there is a toyota club. I'm willing to try and start one if we have enough people. There are a lot of toyotas around this area. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated, hopefully positive
Old 04-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've seen in my past few weeks of lurking, there seems to be a relatively good sized group of TTORA guys in Ga. I've been sneaking around on their FB page recently haha

EDIT: With that being said though, I'm down!
Old 04-16-2014, 02:31 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Auddie View Post
From what I've seen in my past few weeks of lurking, there seems to be a relatively good sized group of TTORA guys in Ga. I've been sneaking around on their FB page recently haha

EDIT: With that being said though, I'm down!
I just kind of creeped on them as well but the GA chapter website for them was down so I couldn't look to much.

I'm just looking into something small and local or within a couple hours of each other to set something up to have rides together, help each other with ours trucks, do stuff for the community, stuff like that
Old 04-16-2014, 04:20 PM   #4
TriV is on a distinguished road
TriV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm just looking into something small and local or within a couple hours of each other to set something up to have rides together, help each other with ours trucks, do stuff for the community, stuff like that
I'm all in. My house is open for a BBQ.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:10 AM   #5
jerkyandsweettea is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jerkyandsweettea's Tacoma Gallery
Looking around on some of the other forums there was some good info on starting your own club and national groups to get affiliated with. Let me know if you need any help.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:17 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyandsweettea View Post
Looking around on some of the other forums there was some good info on starting your own club and national groups to get affiliated with. Let me know if you need any help.
Help would be awesome lol if people are serious then I'd like to have a get together and put ideas together and get this ball rolling.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #7
jerkyandsweettea is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jerkyandsweettea's Tacoma Gallery
I have been out of town for a while just wondering if you have had any luck with a club or thought more on starting one. It seems like there are people around here interested.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyandsweettea View Post
I have been out of town for a while just wondering if you have had any luck with a club or thought more on starting one. It seems like there are people around here interested.
I have and I haven't. Ive been quite busy. I talked to one of my buddies who started one in Texas and he had to go through and get all kinds of paperwork filled out and tax stuff done to start one. I don't know if I really have the time to do that right now.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:05 PM   #9
bryanbyers28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
bryanbyers28's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin.gidney View Post
I have and I haven't. Ive been quite busy. I talked to one of my buddies who started one in Texas and he had to go through and get all kinds of paperwork filled out and tax stuff done to start one. I don't know if I really have the time to do that right now.
I am interested as well but your buddy had to do all that just to get a club start?
Old 07-22-2014, 09:50 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanbyers28 View Post
I am interested as well but your buddy had to do all that just to get a club start?
I think he had to do all that cause he charged people to be part of the club. I wouldn't do that. I want it just to have a group of trucks to ride with, do positive stuff in the community and all that