Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Any GaTR members here?

Old 04-29-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
Any GaTR members here?

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php

I joined a little over a year ago when I got my previous truck, but it stayed in the shop more than it did on the road (3v 5.4 04 F150, that motor was awful) so I never stayed on there much or participated in any of the trail rides. Now that I've got the Tacoma I've been a little more active on there. They do trail rides it seems like pretty often so if you're down for that, run over there and join if you haven't already!

At any rate, they're having a ride up at Tray Mountain this weekend w/ a cookout any camping afterwards. Although, some of the latest posts from the mods/admins are saying they may cancel or postpone. Here is the link to the discussion thread for the ride:
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForu...?topic=12732.0

I'm hopefully going to be able to make it, and if the GaTR group ride falls through I may still run up there w/ some buddies and get some camping in after. If anyone is interested in going even at this late of a notice let me know and we'll make it a TW/GaTR group ride or even just a TW M&G/trail ride!