Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Who down for a June 14-15 over night meet abs greet!

Old 05-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #21
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bringing my dad with me in the truck. Hopefully we can get more than like 7 trucks this time
Old 05-07-2014, 06:36 PM   #22
Cohutta is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Cohutta's Tacoma Gallery
I've got at least one or two friends with Tacomas who are interested, and a few others I may be able to talk into it.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:03 PM   #23
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
1. Iceman2448 (Chris)
2. xaqori (Zac)
3. BYJOSHCOOK (Josh) +1 (el padre)
4. meatman (Greg)
5. TRD Auddie (Austin) +1 (wifers)
6. Gabassman (Tyler)
7. Cohutta (Mike)
Old 05-07-2014, 07:05 PM   #24
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Last weekend while I was @ Tray Mtn we had a group of about 20. It was a little aggravating at times having that many people. I have a feeling though it will be the more the merrier here!

If anything we'll split into a couple groups and have a few mins in between.

Does most everyone have a CB?
Old 05-07-2014, 07:13 PM   #25
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Getting a list going

I didn't have one last time and it was a pain. I put one in now, I can hear people but nobody replies (out of range ) But I'll be able to hear whats going on if worst comes to worst
Old 05-07-2014, 07:17 PM   #26
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be plus two. A woman and a dog
Old 05-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #27
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
I'll be plus two. A woman and a dog

Heck bring me a woman too!!
Old 05-07-2014, 07:26 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
Getting a list going

I didn't have one last time and it was a pain. I put one in now, I can hear people but nobody replies (out of range ) But I'll be able to hear whats going on if worst comes to worst
You know it's official when a list gets made haha.

Mine can be silly at times, but I'll take a look at it when this comes around, I'm no expert though lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Heck bring me a woman too!!
Lol, the dog could be a female?

Old 05-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #29
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Auddie View Post

Mine can be silly at times, but I'll take a look at it when this comes around, I'm no expert though lol.

Lmao!!!
Old 05-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #30

Damn 7 hours into this an we are already on page 2
Old 05-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #31

Chris, I'll let you keep track of the list since you can keep it updated in the OP
Old 05-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #32
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery
We would like to get out and join everyone for a trip, but our two kids (5 and 7) go with us everywhere. Our RTT isn't here yet (and likely won't be in June) so camping is out, but would the ride be age inappropriate?

We have a CB in the Xterra, but only FRS in the Taco so far.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:30 PM   #33
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Dog is a male.

I have to retune my antenna since adding my camper shell.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:33 PM   #34

Quote:
Chris, I'll let you keep track of the list since you can keep it updated in the OP

Ok. I'll get online and repost it!!
Old 05-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #35

Quote:
Dog is a male.

Did I hear camper shell? Pic or didn't happen
Old 05-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
Damn 7 hours into this an we are already on page 2
YUP! It's gonna be rad lol
Old 05-07-2014, 07:35 PM   #37
Drive it like a 4WD

BAM!!!
Old 05-07-2014, 07:36 PM   #38

Quote:

BAM!!!

Sweet deal bro!! Looks sweet
Old 05-07-2014, 07:37 PM   #39
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
Sweet deal bro!! Looks sweet

Thanks man. Only had it for a week or so and I'm all ready likening it.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:39 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedgr View Post
We would like to get out and join everyone for a trip, but our two kids (5 and 7) go with us everywhere. Our RTT isn't here yet (and likely won't be in June) so camping is out, but would the ride be age inappropriate?

We have a CB in the Xterra, but only FRS in the Taco so far.
I wouldn't think it would be age inappropriate, we can always keep the profanity down on the CBs!

Quote:
Dog is a male.

Sorry Chris, I tried!

Quote:
Did I hear camper shell? Pic or didn't happen
EDIT: nevermind! Looks awesome!