Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Who down for a June 14-15 over night meet abs greet!

Old 05-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #61
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaccoTacoma View Post
How bad are the trails that are in mind ? Stock 2014 4x4 make it easily ?
Oh yeah. You should be able to make it. Just pick your lines carefully. If you have trouble at all I've got a tow strap and some recovery gear and I'm sure some of the other folks will!

EDIT: not sure about old buck town though.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #62
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Auddie View Post
Oh yeah. You should be able to make it. Just pick your lines carefully. If you have trouble at all I've got a tow strap and some recovery gear and I'm sure some of the other folks will!

EDIT: not sure about old buck town though.
Old bucktown is just an extreamly bumpy road. One that you don't really go over 5-8 mph.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:30 PM   #63
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Old bucktown is just an extreamly bumpy road. One that you don't really go over 5-8 mph.

So true and kinda Rocky
Old 05-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #64
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stock will probably be better then bc of a softer suspension lol
Old 05-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #65
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
How big are the rocks? if we don't have sliders will that be a problem?
Old 05-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #66
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Stock will probably be better then bc of a softer suspension lol

What was tray like?
Old 05-09-2014, 06:05 AM   #67
NorGATaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
NorGATaco's Tacoma Gallery
CB radio

I have a CB if anybody is interested in buying it. it is a Uniden pro 520xl. $15 and meet in person if we could. I will check back in later today.
Attached Thumbnails
Who down for a June 14-15 over night meet abs greet!-img_0058.jpg  
Old 05-09-2014, 06:47 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
What was tray like?
Nothing serious. A few nice places to give a small challenge and flex it out a little as long as you want to. There is one section in particular that was extra bumpy/rough/rocky. Neatest parts to me were the creek/waterfall crossings (they weren't too deep or rough though so no worries). It's basically a very good beginner/stock trail that is just difficult enough to give you a challenge and get some experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorGATaco View Post
I have a CB if anybody is interested in buying it. it is a Uniden pro 520xl. $15 and meet in person if we could. I will check back in later today.
That's an awesome deal for any one that needs one.

If you don't get it sold by this weekend I'll buy it for a spare and to have on trail rides to loan out for those who don't have one!
Old 05-09-2014, 07:54 AM   #69
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nothing serious. A few nice places to give a small challenge and flex it out a little as long as you want to. There is one section in particular that was extra bumpy/rough/rocky. Neatest parts to me were the creek/waterfall crossings (they weren't too deep or rough though so no worries). It's basically a very good beginner/stock trail that is just difficult enough to give you a challenge and get some experience.

That's pretty much what I read online. It's a great trail for beginners.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:15 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
That's pretty much what I read online. It's a great trail for beginners.
That's a big affirmative 10-4!
Old 05-09-2014, 01:19 PM   #71
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can't say 100% but more than likely I'll camp Friday night somewhere. If anyone else thinks they will do the same let me know and we can meet up Friday night
Old 05-09-2014, 03:56 PM   #72
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Can't say 100% but more than likely I'll camp Friday night somewhere. If anyone else thinks they will do the same let me know and we can meet up Friday night
I'm game. Depending on the location and time on friday.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:02 PM   #73
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:

Really all depends on when I get off work. Camping spot doesn't matter as long as there is enough room for whoever comes up Friday.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:32 PM   #74
lurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud of

Army: LRS
lurpranger's Tacoma Gallery
lurp-ping
Old 05-09-2014, 07:15 PM   #75

Quote:

I'm down for it after I get off work.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:02 PM   #76

I may be game for the 2 night as well. Like said already, will depend on work though.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:07 PM   #77
NorGATaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
NorGATaco's Tacoma Gallery
That's an awesome deal for any one that needs one.

If you don't get it sold by this weekend I'll buy it for a spare and to have on trail rides to loan out for those who don't have one! [/QUOTE]

Sounds good I will let you know if it sells or not.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:12 PM   #78
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Found a good custom fab shop in Dallas, GA if anyone is looking for metal work! They do great work...including sliders

S&P Fabrication, LLC
678-986-9666

Tell Craig that Zac McInturff sent you if you want a better deal
Old 05-11-2014, 05:36 PM   #79
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpranger View Post
lurp-ping
You better not just be lurp-ping..... you better be planning
Old 05-11-2014, 07:06 PM   #80
lurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud of

Army: LRS
lurpranger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You better not just be lurp-ping..... you better be planning
Roger that brother