Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

TRS Open House - August 9th

Old 06-23-2014, 06:37 AM   #1
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
TRS Open House - August 9th

Please help to get the word out!
Old 06-23-2014, 06:52 AM   #2
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there! I need to buy spare bulbs also. Will those be on sale that day?
Old 06-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #3
bryanbyers28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
bryanbyers28's Tacoma Gallery
address?
Old 06-26-2014, 08:04 PM   #4
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
I could probably make this after work. Maybe get some more ideas for lights
Old 06-27-2014, 04:10 AM   #5
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_jamz View Post
I'll be there! I need to buy spare bulbs also. Will those be on sale that day?
Of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanbyers28 View Post
address?
2195 Defoor Hills Road
Suite M
Atlanta, GA 30318
Old 07-09-2014, 12:29 PM   #6
TacoMeSir is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
TacoMeSir's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-09-2014, 02:29 PM   #7

Laying everything out so I have it all good to go for the open house. One of our good friends is dropping his bike off with us next week and it'll be here retrofitted as well.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:08 AM   #8

Up
Old 08-04-2014, 06:58 PM   #9
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Anyone else going, work just freed me up for this. Just debating if I'm going or not
Old 08-05-2014, 06:26 AM   #10
TacoMeSir is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
TacoMeSir's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be stopping by at some point.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:37 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
Anyone else going, work just freed me up for this. Just debating if I'm going or not
We're expecting 200-1,000 people here, for what it's worth. I'm giving out prizes, so it is worthwhile to stay around.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:21 AM   #12
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone else going? Me and my buddy should be there around 3:45ish. We live about 30-45 mins away.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:23 AM   #13

Waiting on the girlfriend, as of right now I should be going. Not sure what time tho
Old 08-09-2014, 11:54 AM   #14
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Waiting on the girlfriend, as of right now I should be going. Not sure what time tho
Sweet. I'll see ya then! I'll probably be there all day
Old 08-09-2014, 11:56 AM   #15

I'll be on the lookout!
Old 08-09-2014, 01:41 PM   #16
All I Do Is Nguyen

Old 08-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #17
fuscotj is on a distinguished road

Marines: Sgt, 3rd MAW
Name: Travis
fuscotj's Tacoma Gallery
Made it out for a bit today and talked with AndrewTRS and I'm pretty sure BYJOSHCOOK? Just a heads up, the Red Brick Brewery is only a couple buildings down if you haven't been there yet I'll definitely pick up a projector kit from TRS when I do my BHLM. Here's some pics from today.
Attached Thumbnails
TRS Open House - August 9th-20140809_161816.jpg   TRS Open House - August 9th-20140809_162043.jpg   TRS Open House - August 9th-20140809_174256.jpg   TRS Open House - August 9th-20140809_180750.jpg   TRS Open House - August 9th-20140809_180803.jpg  

TRS Open House - August 9th-20140809_180843.jpg   TRS Open House - August 9th-20140809_180905.jpg   TRS Open House - August 9th-20140809_181244.jpg   TRS Open House - August 9th-20140809_180103.jpg  
Old 08-09-2014, 06:36 PM   #18
All I Do Is Nguyen

I saw all the Tacomas in person but I don't think I met with any members personally, other than Andrew. I remember seeing BYJOSHCOOK's and fuscotj's in the back! Nice truck fellas!
Old 08-09-2014, 08:53 PM   #19

Thanks guys! And yea that was me! I saw all the Tacoma's! Looking real good, now we just need an actual meet haha!

The only pics I got was of the Ferrari, damn that thing was sick! Not to mention the other cars

Old 08-10-2014, 09:58 AM   #20
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Thanks guys! And yea that was me! I saw all the Tacoma's! Looking real good, now we just need an actual meet haha!

The only pics I got was of the Ferrari, damn that thing was sick! Not to mention the other cars

That Ferrari is nasty! As well as Matt's Porsche.