Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Rome Tacoma

Old 07-29-2014, 05:55 AM   #1
Choochoowillie is on a distinguished road
Choochoowillie's Tacoma Gallery
Rome Tacoma

I saw a indigo Tacoma on the bypass in Rome yesterday with a satoshi grill. Did you do the work yourself or have it done?
Old 07-29-2014, 05:58 AM   #2
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
does he have a soft topper or some lights behind the grille? Not sure if it's the same guy but he goes to school in oakwood
Old 07-29-2014, 06:01 AM   #3
Choochoowillie is on a distinguished road
Choochoowillie's Tacoma Gallery
No topper but I couldn't tell if there were lights behind the grille.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:04 AM   #4
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Try posting it on here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/geo...ted-ga-10.html