Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

New..hi all...and a few questions

Old 09-22-2014, 05:24 PM   #1
Traviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Traviste's Tacoma Gallery

Just moved here from Oregon. Living in norcross 39003.
First off...hello GA
any insight to great camping, mechanics, and good fabricators to deal with would be greatly appreciated.
Any members local to me? I've been on the look out for tacomas. Also any other tips or good places to visit would nd greatly appreciated as I am 2800 miles from what used to be home.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:47 AM   #2
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery

First of all, welcome to Ga!

There are quite a few places in N. Ga to camp especially if you like to pair your camping with wheeling!

Tray Mtn is a great place to get your feet wet here. Very simple little trail with some pretty cool campsites. A group of us will be hitting Tray on the 18 of October, we'd love for you to come out with us and we'll show you some Ga wheeling!

We're also hitting Bell Mtn and Charlie's Creek the following day after camping at Tray.

You can find a pretty good trail "guide" with rating system here:
http://www.jeepsontrails.com/off_roa...ation/georgia/

Some good locations in the surrounding states:

Alabama
• Choccolocco
• Golden Mtn

Tennessee
• Windrock/ Coal Creek
• Adventure ORP

Carolina
• Uwharrie

(I'm sure I've missed plenty so anyone else feel free to add to my list)

A good off-road shop near you would be AllSouth, they do a lot of jeep stuff (as most OR shops do).

There is also ACC Toyota in Scottdale (near Decatur) that specializes in Toyotas (obviously hence the name lol)

Pretty sure there is a decent amount of members in your area. Mad T (Thomas) is probably the closest I can think of off the top of my head.

Look forward to seeing you around and hope to see you on the Mid-October trip! Link to the thread here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/geo...n-georgia.html

Lastly, if you're on FaceBook, check us out at TW Atlanta! Be sure to leave your name and TW handle so we can associate you on here with you on there lol!
Old 09-25-2014, 10:33 AM   #4
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anytime! Look forward to seeing you there!
Old 09-25-2014, 12:45 PM   #5
That guy...
J1Time is on a distinguished road

J1Time's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome man!! Norcross is right around the corner from me. I am in the 30039. Will be on the look out for ya! Yep, OCT trip is gonna be a good one to hit and meet us all. Look forward to seeing you around, if bored hit me up one day and we can try and wheel something fast and local....
Old 09-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #6
That guy...
J1Time is on a distinguished road

J1Time's Tacoma Gallery
Soon as I read you carry extra ammo in your on board supplies on your build page I thought to myself...... "Yep he is gonna fit in well here".

Old 09-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #7
I </3 Math.

Had not seen that yet, but he definitely is!
Old 09-27-2014, 05:23 AM   #9
I </3 Math.

Ya found em!

As a matter of fact I'm headed to South River Gun Club out here in Conyers to meet THE Gunny (Ermey). Lol, hopefully.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #11
I </3 Math.

They're prices are decent to get in the club, but every 2nd Sunday they have IDPA matches and the last Sunday they have Atl 3-Gun out there and spectating is free.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #12
I </3 Math.

I'll eventually join. And I stress eventually haha