1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ASE tech needed Roswell, GA

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by Cooters94, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Nov 20, 2014 at 1:07 PM
    Cooters94

Cooters94 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    woodstock, ga
    ball joint lift, zuk mod, 31x10.50's
    my shop is in need of another auto technician. we stay busy and make money! saturdays are mandatory, but 2 days off a week. In most cases, FREE healthcare, paid vacations, paid sick days, NO FLAT RATE!!! we are paid an hourly rate, overtime over 40 hours, plus we get a bonus hourly rate on every hour we turn! You need AT LEAST 3 years of independent shop experience. NO DEALER TECHS!!! You must be able to work on more than one brand of vehicle! Right now we don't need a lube tech or general service, we need someone who can at least do simple diagnosis, timing belts, general stuff like that. Not sure if anyone on here is a tech or not, but i'm just passing along a great opportunity for anyone that may be or know someone who is. anyone interested let me know and i'll pass along the shop name and contact number. It's not all puppy dogs and rainbows over here, but i've worked in a lot of shops and this is the best gig i've had, been here 2 years now.

Products Discussed in

To Top