Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

GEORGIA Lets See Your Tacomas

Old 12-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
Tjkearney33 is on a distinguished road

Tjkearney33's Tacoma Gallery

Didnt see any of these Georgia threads, so i started a new one. New to the forums and just want to see want Georgia has to show. Post away.
Old 12-29-2014, 10:18 AM   #2
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Here's my rig at Bell!
Old 12-29-2014, 03:03 PM   #3
fuscotj has much to be proud offuscotj has much to be proud offuscotj has much to be proud offuscotj has much to be proud offuscotj has much to be proud offuscotj has much to be proud offuscotj has much to be proud offuscotj has much to be proud offuscotj has much to be proud of

Marines: Sgt, 3rd MAW
Name: Travis
fuscotj's Tacoma Gallery
Duluth, GA

Old 12-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #4
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
^^Nice looking trucks Austin & Travis^^

Here's my 2011 DCSB 4WD 6 speed.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:45 PM   #5
Choo Choo Muh Fuckas
BYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery

sub'd let me find a pic or two

Mine at Charlie's creek

Old 12-29-2014, 06:51 PM   #6

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
sub'd let me find a pic or two

Mine at Charlie's creek

Georgia boy with that ugly of a license plate?
Old 12-29-2014, 06:52 PM   #7
Choo Choo Muh Fuckas
BYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud ofBYJOSHCOOK has much to be proud of

Ha my dad went there and I'm actually from Colorado
Old 12-29-2014, 06:53 PM   #8

Quote:
Ha my dad went there and I'm actually from Colorado
Excuses excuses
Go Dawgs
Old 12-29-2014, 06:57 PM   #9
Choo Choo Muh Fuckas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjkearney33 View Post
Excuses excuses
Go Dawgs
Not this year

Gotta love a little rivalry
Old 12-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #10

Quote:
Not this year

Gotta love a little rivalry
I love the rivalry
Old 12-29-2014, 07:29 PM   #11
TacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud of
Name: Tyler
TacomTyler's Tacoma Gallery

From ellijay, Ga near Atlanta
Old 12-29-2014, 08:11 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomTyler View Post

From ellijay, Ga near Atlanta
welcome
Old 12-30-2014, 10:51 AM   #13
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Tyler!

Thank ya much Scott!

Old 12-30-2014, 10:57 AM   #14
Mad T is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Mad T's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome guys! Nice looking trucks. Josh I like that pic 😜 I'm in sugar hill
Attached Thumbnails
GEORGIA Lets See Your Tacomas-image.jpg  
Old 12-30-2014, 11:01 AM   #15
Choo Choo Muh Fuckas

Well only the best photographer took it haha
Old 12-30-2014, 11:38 AM   #16
TacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud ofTacomTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Well only the best photographer took it haha

Here's a better picture!
Old 12-30-2014, 11:45 AM   #17
Choo Choo Muh Fuckas

You ever thought about doing a retrofit for the headlights, like mine? It would be better than those headlights by a long shot
Old 12-30-2014, 02:27 PM   #18
Quote:
You ever thought about doing a retrofit for the headlights, like mine? It would be better than those headlights by a long shot
Yeah I'm gonna buy the mini morto kit and do them when I get some money these came on the truck they suck
Old 12-30-2014, 02:51 PM   #19
Choo Choo Muh Fuckas

Haha awesome! If you need some help don't hesitate to ask
Old 12-30-2014, 02:58 PM   #20
Quote:
Haha awesome! If you need some help don't hesitate to ask
From the research I've done they're saying they're shouldn't be any cutting you just take the light shield off of the lights and the clip that holds them in and the projector screws down. I want a white halo on the outside, how bad is the wiring do you just tie the halo into your parking lights or what?