Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Athens Georgia Tacos

Old 01-28-2015, 08:54 PM   #1
MadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Blake
MadDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Athens Georgia Tacos

I never took notice of local tacos until I bought one. Now I'm seeing y'all everywhere! Surely some of you are part of this forum. I've seen some sharp looking trucks around the Normaltown/ Hawthorne/ ARMC area. So, who are you guys? Let's see your Clarke County trucks!
Old 01-29-2015, 08:00 AM   #2
onebadtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
onebadtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Jefferson, but spend a lot of time in Athens. I can be spotted with or without the camper shell depending on the season.

Old 01-29-2015, 02:05 PM   #3
MadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to beholdMadDaddy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Blake
MadDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
I saw two on campus today, one on my way home and passed two or three in slow traffic. Its gunny because we're all looking at each others trucks; something I never experienced with my F150. I've seen nothing but tasteful and practical additions to local trucks. Here's mine as of two weeks ago. Not much yet, intake & scoop, Nerf bars, exhaust and floor mats.

Old 02-01-2015, 08:46 AM   #4
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Athens Georgia Tacos

Im out in athens. Over off college station.