Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Bilstein 5100 install in (middle) Georgia?

Old 06-17-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100 install in (middle) Georgia?

Bought some used from a member here and now I need them put on. Anyone know any good shops around here? I don't have a spring compressor and quite frankly idk if I'm comfortable doing it myself. Or is it not as bad as it seems?
Old 06-17-2010, 09:59 PM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
easier than you think. take the springs to a local shop and have them compressed and the shocks swapped. have you seen the writeup on the install?
Old 06-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No. I figured there was one but I couldn't find it when i searched
Old 06-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
here's cheat sheet i made to print out when i did mine... pretty much taken from the writeup
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 5100 install.pdf (295.7 KB, 193 views)
Old 06-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #6

Thanks man. I knew it was out there somewhere. I've removed my struts before and it was no big deal. In fact I was gonna do it myself for this install...I'm just not sure bout the coil spring compressor. That's why I was asking about a shop to do it. Guess I shoulda been more clear.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #7
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
oh, im tracking now. i thought you meant shops to for an install....