Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Got Exhaust

Notices

GotExhaust.com New Vendor Intro + Custom Deals

Old 03-27-2014, 01:19 PM   #1
GotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
GotExhaust's Tacoma Gallery
GotExhaust.com New Vendor Intro + Custom Deals

Hi guys,

I'd like to introduce www.GotExhaust.com as a new vendor here on TacomaWorld. Our main focus and expertise is performance products such as air intakes, cat back exhaust, mufflers, forced induction, headers and other performance products. If you don't want to keep reading, just know that for at least the next several weeks, we will work hard to pump out custom deals for TacomaWorld members in an effort to grow our feedback on the forum and show you guys how we operate. We're well aware of our competition and do the shopping for you to make sure we can offer the best pricing possible. Shoot us a PM for a custom quote on package deals or otherwise.

Since our core customer base has always been trucks/SUVs, we have also branched out to provide popular truck and off-road oriented modifications from a handful of top manufacturers. We have a small and personal sales team, with each member specializing in a certain area of knowledge. The advise and technical assistance we provide is based on what will fit our customers' needs; not where our largest profit margins are.

We have thousands of products for the Gen1 and Gen2 Tacoma in the realm of performance, tonneau covers, side steps, LED lighting, suspension, maintenance parts and exterior accessories. I have outlined some of the brands we carry with products specifically for the Tacoma.

Some of our website pricing is previously marked down, and we run periodic sales. Due to some manufacturers' pricing guidelines, on some brands we are only able to offer our best prices via PM, email or telephone. Our email is sales@gotexhaust.com and you can reach me directly at 800-875-8511 x427

Andy

Exhaust
GotExhaust.com New Vendor Intro + Custom Deals-magnaflow-tacoma.jpg
aFe
Banks
Borla
Dynomax
Flowmaster
MBRP
Magnaflow

Intakes
GotExhaust.com New Vendor Intro + Custom Deals-intake-tacoma.jpg
aFe
AEM
AIRAID
K&N
Volant

LED Lighting
GotExhaust.com New Vendor Intro + Custom Deals-grill-tacoma.jpg

GotExhaust.com New Vendor Intro + Custom Deals-led-tacoma.jpg

ICON Suspension

Tonneau Covers / Truck Bed Accessories
GotExhaust.com New Vendor Intro + Custom Deals-bak-tacoma.jpg

Thanks for looking and sorry for the tiny pics! It was either that or pics the size of Jupiter.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the world..
Old 03-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice tot have ya
Old 03-27-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-27-2014, 02:51 PM   #5
GotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotExhaust is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks dudes!
Old 03-27-2014, 05:31 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
and what a coincidence I just so happen to need a completely new exhaust for my truck
Old 03-27-2014, 05:38 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
and what a coincidence I just so happen to need a completely new exhaust for my truck
Sorry, we only sell hardwood floors. . Shoot me a PM for some options/pricing. We'll hook it up!
Old 03-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #8
Plenty of slaves for my robot colony?
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #9

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotExhaust View Post
Sorry, we only sell hardwood floors. .
I KNEW IT!!!!

So.....what flooring do you recommend in a house with 2 bat shit crazy dogs, a Wife that has taken kickboxing, and karate, and a husband that has......on occasion......caught things on fire?
Old 03-28-2014, 05:08 PM   #12
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I KNEW IT!!!!

So.....what flooring do you recommend in a house with 2 bat shit crazy dogs, a Wife that has taken kickboxing, and karate, and a husband that has......on occasion......caught things on fire?
A jeep!
Old 03-28-2014, 05:09 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
A jeep!
DONE....
Old 03-28-2014, 09:18 PM   #14
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I KNEW IT!!!!

concrete
Old 04-18-2014, 08:08 AM   #16

Take a look at our site www.gotexhaust.com. We sell much more than just exhaust! LED Lighting, truck bed accessories, ICON Suspension. Find it lower and we'll match or beat the price for TW members!
Old 04-18-2014, 08:15 AM   #17
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
I used gotexhaust to order a new muffler for my 1st gen. they helped direct me to a magnaflow 12635 and i couldn't be happier. great recommendation, great customer service, fast shipping, and good prices. 5 star rating from me. thanks guys!
Old 04-25-2014, 12:15 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
I used gotexhaust to order a new muffler for my 1st gen. they helped direct me to a magnaflow 12635 and i couldn't be happier. great recommendation, great customer service, fast shipping, and good prices. 5 star rating from me. thanks guys!
Thanks for the feedback!