LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro's Next Group Buy???

View Poll Results: What would you like to see for the next group buy?
Suspension Components 65 25.10%
Rock Guards 28 10.81%
Front Bumpers 65 25.10%
Rear Bumpers 42 16.22%
Skid Plates 41 15.83%
Steering Kits 9 3.47%
Other, Please Specify in Post 9 3.47%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #21
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
x2
x3
Old 07-10-2010, 11:52 AM   #22
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
I voted front bumper.....
For this that you guys told me will be being sold by end of summer..

this!
Old 07-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #23
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
I voted front bumper, but for the new tube bumper!
x2
Old 07-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #24
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

also x2 lol
Old 07-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #27
NitroCircus177 will become famous soon enough
NitroCircus177's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

and is this an all pro bumper? it has the same logo as the front so im guessing it is..
more pictures
http://www.allprooffroad.com/photos/...ry/category/23
Old 07-10-2010, 06:03 PM   #29
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surprised with all the mods on Torrys truck they havent cut the bedsides down, they stick past the bumper
Old 07-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #30
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCircus177 View Post
and is this an all pro bumper? it has the same logo as the front so im guessing it is..
more pictures
Quote:
Yep, that's thew new rear.
Do want!
Those are both one off bumpers they made for that truck i'm 98% sure. The "new" rear bumper is the same everyone is talking about is the Plate bumper with new plate in the center so it won't bend
Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 AM   #31
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Side panels for rear plate bumper.
@ the old group buy price.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:05 AM   #32
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper Info

Thanks for the interest in this bumper. It was a custom build for this truck, but we do plan on producing it soon.

However, to get this look, you have to cut the crossmember out of your truck where the factory bumper bolts on, otherwise it would have a much more vertical face.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCircus177 View Post
more pictures
Yes, we built the rear bumper too.

Quote:
I'm surprised with all the mods on Torrys truck they havent cut the bedsides down, they stick past the bumper
The bedsides came from Glassworks without anything under the taillights (like stock), leaving the void there when you remove the factory bumper, so those are additional fiberglass pieces, here's some better views from the side:

The poll was meant for products that are already in production, but it is good to hear the interest in these new bumpers!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #33
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
I vote front bumper!

Now that all my suspension pieces are coming together next is the front plate bumper!!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:10 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Thanks for the interest in this bumper. It was a custom build for this truck, but we do plan on producing it soon.
what about that other tubed bumper that used to be on the web site...can it be included on this group buy?
Old 07-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #35
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
I need a rear bumper. please let it be rear bumper....
Old 07-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #36
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
FYI for the "discount everything in the store" crowd, organized group buys save us money because they save the vendors money.

If they know they can sell 15 bumpers, they'll have 20 built and will save a chunk of change on material and fabrication costs by buying and building in bulk. It's that savings that's passed along to us.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #37
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
FYI for the "discount everything in the store" crowd, organized group buys save us money because they save the vendors money.

If they know they can sell 15 bumpers, they'll have 20 built and will save a chunk of change on material and fabrication costs by buying and building in bulk. It's that savings that's passed along to us.
That's exactly right, thanks for clarifying!

We just got in another order of rear bumpers, MADE IN THE USA! We have about 10 still available that we can offer at $50 OFF - Only $549!

This is a TW only discount - so you must mention it when you order, only 10 available at this price!

For those that already had one on order, we can still honor the $50 discount - sorry for the delay, as you can see on the shipping tag, the original ship date stated 6/21!
Attached Thumbnails
All-Pro's Next Group Buy???-pict0731.jpg   All-Pro's Next Group Buy???-pict0730.jpg  
Old 07-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #38
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I must admit that tube style bumper looks sick... but I'll run the one I already have. I would like to get the improved rear though... I just wish the tow hitch for it was rated...
Old 07-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #39
wolfeye is on a distinguished road

wolfeye's Tacoma Gallery
I cast my vote for front bumper, followed close by suspension.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #40
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
does ubolt flip, timberns, etc fall under suspension components?