Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ATO Skid Plates Group Buy - Ends 8/25

Old 08-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Question: Approximate weight of an entire set?
Old 08-02-2010, 09:49 PM   #24
tonyplanet will become famous soon enoughtonyplanet will become famous soon enough

tonyplanet's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent.

* Not sure if you have been receiving my pm's.

Shipping for Transfer Case Skid to 91016
Old 08-03-2010, 08:17 AM   #25
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyplanet View Post

* Not sure if you have been receiving my pm's.
Not sure that OP is really keeping up with the thread.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:27 PM   #26
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
sorry guys, the main computer has been giving me a fit the last couple days but its all good now. i'm working on all the shipping quotes right now.. i apologize for the delay.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #27
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
ok think i got everyone covered with shipping quotes. if not just pm me and i'll get it for you.

keep in mind the shipping quotes i am giving are WORST case prices. the dimensions and weight may vary a touch when they are ready to ship so it could go down a touch from what i quoted however we won't charge any more than the quote no matter what.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #28
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I need a quote on the transmission plate as well.
Thanks Man.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #30
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Where in VA are you? Any local discounts (or just saving on shipping?)?

And why haven't you made sliders yet?!? I'd love some, but just don't want to pay shipping from California (where they all seem to come from!)
Old 08-05-2010, 06:53 PM   #31
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
we're located in lexington va, your more than welcome to come pick them up and save shipping if you'd like.

as far as sliders we haven't made any because we don't have a tube bender yet.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #32
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
OK, probably someday in the next few months.

If you decide you need a DC SB to size the sliders on... lemme know!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #33
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
is there any way you could just post the weight of like all of them individually? i can add them all up or whatever but im pretty curious about that and would there be any dicount for all of them?
Old 08-06-2010, 11:11 AM   #34
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
catch on shipping is i get a discount compared to the average person so hard to figure that up yourself, i have to run a quote through my account.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #35
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can you still give us the approx. weight for the different skids anyway? I'm interested in how much weight I'm putting on my truck.

What is the total price for all 3 skids? Depending on the math, you can get different dollar figures.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #36
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
well the total price will depend on how many people get in on each different skid.

as far as weight... appx. on each skid is front - 70-75, middle 40 ish, tcase 45-50. so all in all less than hauling around an average grown adult with you...
Old 08-06-2010, 05:28 PM   #37
Mr. Midlife Crisis

Let's get the official list going. I know we had some people lock in earlier, but I'm not about to be the one to assume anything and putting someone on the list.

1. TacoAlaMode - All 3
Old 08-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #38
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I will take one transmission skid please.

I might not get the transfer skid as The URD pipe is a bit loud and I may have to put the stock set up back on.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #39
Mr. Midlife Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I may have to put the stock set up back on.
I'm stock right now, but I'm planning to get the reroute done before these come in. I can't stand seeing the exhaust as the lowest point under my truck from the side. It just makes you wonder what Toyota was thinking.

1. TacoAlaMode - All 3
2. OH-MAN - Trans
Old 08-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #40
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garry
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Nice armor choices. I like how the skids have a slight angle to maximize clearance while also keeping a smooth surface to slide across rocks.