Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official July/August 2010 Weathertech Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Official July/August 2010 Weathertech Group Buy- ENDS 8/5/2010

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED, ORDER FORM SENT IN! GROUP BUY WAS SUCCESSFUL AND OVER 100 HUNDRED PEOPLE GOT THEIR MATS FOR A GREAT DEAL!! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL DO ANOTHER IN NOVEMBER(WEATHERTECH want do another till then)

READ POST 229 on page 12

It is official guys, the July/August group buy for the Weathertech Digital FloorLiners.

To participate in this group buy please enter in ALL of the desired information into the excel form that is attached. And PM for my email. You can then email me the excel file so it is all done privately. I will post each night the members on the list(just their name, no personal information)

If you send your information as a private message please make sure each field is on a different line. It makes it much easier on me!

Example:

Justin
123-445-1222
Toyota
Double Cab
etc.

On AUGUST THE 5th I will send this list to our Weathertech representative. He will then set up everything on their end and call each and every person on the list individually to finalize the order and get the credit card information. Do not worry if you are not called immediately. He should call within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from anyone then please send me a PM and I will contact them.

If anyone has a problem with posting their information and having it available for everyone to see then please let me know and we will work something out.

Prices are as follow

Front Only $62.45 + $18.00 shipping
Rear Only $44.30 + $15.00 shipping
Front & Rear $106.75 + $18.00 shipping

If you are interested in additional products from Weathertech, please indicate so on the form. When the representative calls you they will then ask you about your additional product and inform you of the price.

Thank you for being patient and I hope everyone enjoys this group buy. I plan to set one up every 3 months so that new and old members can continue to benefit. The representative informed me to contact him when we would like another group buy.

This group buy is only available until August 5th
Attached Files
File Type: xls Tacoma World Order Form.xls (22.5 KB, 534 views)
Old 07-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Is it possible to just get rear only?
Old 07-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
p4l4acv2 is on a distinguished road
p4l4acv2's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, I am from Puerto Rico, and would like to enter into this Group buy. Can I do that? I've be waiting for this to happen for a long time. Please allow me to participate in it.

Thanks
Old 07-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Is it possible to just get rear only?
yes, but I am unsure of the cost of them! if you want to put your name on the list and specify you only want rear then weathertech can inform you of price when they call!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4l4acv2 View Post
Hi, I am from Puerto Rico, and would like to enter into this Group buy. Can I do that? I've be waiting for this to happen for a long time. Please allow me to participate in it.

Thanks

You will have to email weathertech and ask them if they ship there! If they say yes then sure. If they say no then maybe someone on here will get them sent to their house then send them to you!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
yes, but I am unsure of the cost of them! if you want to put your name on the list and specify you only want rear then weathertech can inform you of price when they call!
Sounds good thanks.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Sounds good thanks.
Not a problem!
Old 07-28-2010, 06:31 PM   #9
Brownboy is on a distinguished road
Brownboy's Tacoma Gallery
Do you want us to just enter our information, save the form, and upload it as an attachment to the post?
Old 07-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownboy View Post
Do you want us to just enter our information, save the form, and upload it as an attachment to the post?
Yes please! That way everyone can have the updated form and keep adding to it!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #11
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I think with this method of taking names people will get missed. Because we might grab from the same post and then add our names to that list so when i upload the list it would not have the other person who grabbed from the same post...
Old 07-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I think with this method of taking names people will get missed. Because we might grab from the same post and then add our names to that list so when i upload the list it would not have the other person who grabbed from the same post...

I have thought that to! But I plan to check the file each day and make sure that everyone that post that day is on the list!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance

And everyone is still going to have to verify they are on the list!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #14
I guess I'll be first.
Thank you for putting this together.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance

Due to high interest on just the rear I have emailed weathertech and I will update as soon as they inform me! Please continue to check the price list, I should get an answer tomorrow!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownboy View Post
I guess I'll be first.
Thank you for putting this together.
Not a problem, and once again if anyone has any problems with submitting their information online, you can send it to me and only weathertech and I will see it!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #17
DarrellH3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Darrell
DarrellH3's Tacoma Gallery
I'm all for this group buy, 100%. Maybe I'm just paranoid but...I'm gonna put my phone number out there. At a later date someone from "WeatherTech" is gonna give me a call. I'm gonna give them my credit card number. With my phone number out there where everyone can see how am I to know the call is coming from WeatherTech. I'm afraid it might open us up to being scammed. I would feel better if I called WeatherTech and gave them my card number. That way I would know who I was talking to. Am I the only one who thought of this?

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get me!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellH3 View Post
I'm all for this group buy, 100%. Maybe I'm just paranoid but...I'm gonna put my phone number out there. At a later date someone from "WeatherTech" is gonna give me a call. I'm gonna give them my credit card number. With my phone number out there where everyone can see how am I to know the call is coming from WeatherTech. I'm afraid it might open us up to being scammed. I would feel better if I called WeatherTech and gave them my card number. That way I would know who I was talking to. Am I the only one who thought of this?

Others have had these same thoughts! They are emailing me their information and I am putting it into a private excel file! On the 5th I will then send the file to weathertech! Only weathertech and I will have access to this list!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Others have had these same thoughts! They are emailing me their information and I am putting it into a private excel file! On the 5th I will then send the file to weathertech! Only weathertech and I will have access to this list!
You might as well do this for everyone then I guess. If you are willing to do it, go ahead and add my information to your list, and i'll take off the attachment. No reason for me to be the ONLY one uploading my info.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #20
markram is just really nicemarkram is just really nicemarkram is just really nicemarkram is just really nice
markram's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellH3 View Post

one thing you could do is when they call you get their name and call them back at Weathertech...

but i would be kinda paranoid too!

Products Discussed in this Thread