Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 17! Ends 8/15/10

Old 08-05-2010, 06:43 PM   #41
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco2K10 View Post
Paymenbt Sent! Thanks! I look forward to getting this and my fogs installed in my 4cyl SR5
Got it.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #42
kts96 is on a distinguished road

kts96's Tacoma Gallery
Which model is compatible with the 2003 bulb?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #43
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kts96 View Post
Which model is compatible with the 2003 bulb?
1998-Present Toyota Tacoma Bulb Sizes - H4 Bixenon (Headlights) H10 Low Beam (Fogs)
Old 08-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #44
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
im super stoked on this!!!

when do you think we will realistically receive them at our doorsteps?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:57 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanSR5x4 View Post
im super stoked on this!!!

when do you think we will realistically receive them at our doorsteps?
Usually the turn times are fairly quick given that I order the kits to my house then box them up and ship them to you guys. You're looking at around 3-5 days to get them to me from the 15th. Once I get them I box them up that day and ship them out the next morning via 1-3 day shipping. So on average 5-10 days on your doorstep.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #47
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
How much extra shipping would two sets of spare bulbs run? (h4 and H10) in lower 48 u.s? I think I might actually pull the trigger on 6k fog and heads with a spare set each this time
Old 08-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by billas333 View Post
FS: 6000k fog light HID conversion kit w/ slim digital ballast bought from slimcubby group buy back in april, unopened and uninstalled.

$115 shipped. PM me if interested
How dare you.... Thread jacker!!
Old 08-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
How much extra shipping would two sets of spare bulbs run? (h4 and H10) in lower 48 u.s? I think I might actually pull the trigger on 6k fog and heads with a spare set each this time
The shipping is $15.95 per kit and if you want to get some extra bulbs that won't raise the shipping.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #51
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Slimcubby is a great person to deal with. I ordered a set for my headlights and my fog lights. easiest/most cost effective mod that i've done to date. Super easy to install.. cabletec's write up is the best instructions you could ask for.

-Any one out there thinking about doing these.. stop thinking and just do it. you wont regret going HID
Old 08-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Slimcubby is a great person to deal with. I ordered a set for my headlights and my fog lights. easiest/most cost effective mod that i've done to date. Super easy to install.. cabletec's write up is the best instructions you could ask for.

-Any one out there thinking about doing these.. stop thinking and just do it. you wont regret going HID
Thanks man! I appreciate your positive feedback. I hope that I can make everyone on here happy with their purchases.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #53
taco153 is on a distinguished road
taco153's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Slim - I bought one of your HID sets from one of your very first GB when it was one the "other" tacoma forum. It's been working great since then but I'm not sure what is wrong now. The light goes on then fizzles and turns off. Is that a bad ballast? I just wanted to know but may just buy a new one from this group buy.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #54
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
taco153, try switching around the bulbs, if the same thing happens on the same side then it's the ballast, if it happens on the other side, then it's the bulb.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #55

exactly what humanoid said. PM me with your results I can help you out.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #56
taco153's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give that a try tonight. Thanks Guys!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:17 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco153 View Post
I'll give that a try tonight. Thanks Guys!
Let me know how it goes.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #58
taco153's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 08-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #59
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Paid.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
Paid.
Got it.