Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Free Spiderlite Bulb offer from AutoMatCentral.com

Old 08-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Free Spiderlite Bulb offer from AutoMatCentral.com

It's that time again...

I'd like to make yet another exciting product freely available for review on the forum. The SpiderLight bulb set can be used for brake and tail lights on 2005-2008 models. Anyone interested in writing a review, please let me know.

As with my previous recent offers, I'll refund the entire purchase price once the honest and detailed review is posted.

Thanks,
AutoMatCentral

Old 08-10-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Does it need to be for a Tacoma?

My truck has the LED lights already. I wouldn't mind putting em in my wifes Mazda3
Old 08-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
Does it need to be for a Tacoma?

My truck has the LED lights already. I wouldn't mind putting em in my wifes Mazda3
Sorry, the review needs to be posted on the forum for the Tacoma.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
how much are they to begin with might want to try it
Our ultra-low price for a set of 2 is $37.99 (including free shipping within the USA)
Old 08-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
So you want me to pay you. Then shove a bulb that lights up like a freaking bloody snowflake in my already perfectly bright 08 taillight and then write a review and then you will offer the refund?

No... sounds like alot of work for too little reward.

(tosses flamesuit on)
Old 08-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
So you want me to pay you. Then shove a bulb that lights up like a freaking bloody snowflake in my already perfectly bright 08 taillight and then write a review and then you will offer the refund?

(tosses flamesuit on)
The required up-front payment is to ensure that the review is submitted. If you look at the history of my posts, you'll understand the reason why.

If the "spiderlight look" is not your thing, that is fine. Feel free to check out the many other products that we offer - most of which have been reviewed on this forum very favorably.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #8
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
The required up-front payment is to ensure that the review is submitted. If you look at the history of my posts, you'll understand the reason why.

If the "spiderlight look" is not your thing, that is fine. Feel free to check out the many other products that we offer - most of which have been reviewed on this forum very favorably.
Fair enough. I'm checking out some of your other products right now actually. Sigh... my wallet hates this forum
Old 08-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #9
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post

(tosses flamesuit on)
Cause it's so hard to unscrew a couple of screws and plug it in...
Old 08-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
...think they would fit in these:?

Old 08-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #11
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
x2!

Good Seller.
I had the chance to review one of their products before and had no problems at all..
Old 08-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #12
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I did the last review on the LED Strips and got my refund immediatly after posting my review thread. He is stand-up guy offering us free products to test and post honest reviews.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
...think they would fit in these:?
It is difficult to tell with aftermarket taillamps, but the bulbs are compatible with any opening that fit the following bulb sizes:

T25 7440 7443 3156 3157 1157

So if your taillamps are compatible with any of the above-mentioned sizes, then you are in luck.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #15
n00b
TacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud of

Navy: Damage controlman 2nd class and builder 2nd class. FFG 46 and CBMU303 Det A
Name: Rich
TacoRich's Tacoma Gallery
Question cool lights

Do you still have some available. I'd like to try them.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRich View Post
Do you still have some available. I'd like to try them.
Yes, we do. Please send me a PM if you are interested.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:12 AM   #17

Much thanks to TacoRich for his detailed review of this product. If you haven't seen it, please check it out.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:27 AM   #18
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
id be happy to do a write up for you for the first gens!
Old 08-30-2010, 10:01 AM   #19

Unfortunately, we don't have anymore available for review at this time; however, our promotional price is currently very low.

In a week's time, the pricing will be raised to $45.99 per set so I encourage all intersted parties to take advantage of the deal now.