Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

1st Gen Extra cab Sub box Group Buy Maybe????

View Poll Results: Enclosure size?
8" with 2 or 3 forward firing subs 0 0%
10" down firing with one sub 11 64.71%
12" down firing with one sub 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2010, 09:39 AM   #81
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Update:

My dad passed last night so I'm still away. After the services and all that I should be able to complete the box.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:45 AM   #82
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Update:

My dad passed list night so I'm still away. After the services and all that I should be able to complete the box.
wow, so sorry to hear that.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #83
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
wow, so sorry to hear that.

Yeah it sucks but he's no longer in pain so I'm glad it happened sooner then later.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #84
Chris D. is on a distinguished road

Chris D.'s Tacoma Gallery
I felt relief when my mom passed on after fighting cancer.. pain isn't pretty..
Old 10-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #85
shampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud of
shampoop's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your dad. Can't wait to see the finished product installed.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #86

...........just stoppin in and saying hi..
Old 10-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #87
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sorry guys there has been a lot of shit going on with my Dad passing taking care of his belongings and the services i haven't had a chance to work on the box. Now I'm going to New York and Montreal for vacation so it's going to be a little longer until i get a finished product for you to see.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #88

Strange time of year to head up north for vacation.. lol
Old 10-27-2010, 07:02 PM   #89
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris D. View Post
Strange time of year to head up north for vacation.. lol
Man its beautiful right now all the colors in the trees. And the weather is nice
Old 11-13-2010, 12:28 AM   #90

bump..

hope the vaca went well
Old 11-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #91
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris D. View Post
bump..

hope the vaca went well
Thanks man I did it was well needed. I haven't worked on the box much I did a little sanding last night hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to put on the bondo and sand it down.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #92

bump