maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezjumper8 View Post
we should do another group buy for the ultra guage
^^^ I'd be in.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #1083
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
i couldn't find a number on their website, if anybody can, can you call or post it here, I dont mind calling, but i did submit a question via email, on how many they would want for a group buy, and how much it would cost
Old 01-30-2012, 09:05 AM   #1084
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
hmm just got this, seems hardly worth the trouble

Tacoma World already did a group buy where they purchased more than 150 units. This group buy occurred about 1 year ago. Regardless, group buy discounts are as follows:

# of units ordered Discount
------------------------------------------
50 $5/unit
100 $10/unit
150+ $15/unit
Old 01-31-2012, 07:45 PM   #1085
JSpoon is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
JSpoon's Tacoma Gallery
Yea that hardly seems worth it. I just bit the bullet and bought one for the final price of $86.51. The rebate process takes a while too. Gotta read some shit and answer 3 questions, then go plug it in, and get some info off of it. By that time session times out, so you have to sign in again and enter it all in again, then print stuff out and send it in all for a whopping $9. I started to do it once I got it, but it got too late. I'll do it again when I have some more time. If you plan on doing rebate just write your stuff down.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:04 PM   #1086
JSpoon is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
JSpoon's Tacoma Gallery
What gauges are y'all running on front page? Besides the obvious instant mpg and avg. mpg.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #1087

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSpoon View Post
Yea that hardly seems worth it. I just bit the bullet and bought one for the final price of $86.51. The rebate process takes a while too. Gotta read some shit and answer 3 questions, then go plug it in, and get some info off of it. By that time session times out, so you have to sign in again and enter it all in again, then print stuff out and send it in all for a whopping $9. I started to do it once I got it, but it got too late. I'll do it again when I have some more time. If you plan on doing rebate just write your stuff down.
preciate the advice regarding the rebate, i think i'm gonna pull the trigger very soon, i just wanted to look around and see if could find a used one, cause it should work just as well.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #1088
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 02-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #1089
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
x2 Id be in too!
Old 03-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #1090
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
do it. group buy his head off. you can do it all night long
Old 03-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #1091
Jreays is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter 2/EMT-B
Name: Jeremy
Jreays's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Seems like I am...

Yep same lights at the same time, but indications of why the lights would be on. (eg. no slipping or brake problems)

No I didn't, but the problem is now fixed.

I unplugged it and plugged it back in, turned the truck to the "run" position (where just the AC and lights would come on) and then let it scan. It now works perfectly. Thanks all for the help!
I just had the same thing happen. I had just pulled the ultragauge out and plugged it back in while the truck was off. I drove a little while and it came on. I unplugged it and plugged it back in with it in the on position and everything was good.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #1092
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
hmm just got this, seems hardly worth the trouble

Tacoma World already did a group buy where they purchased more than 150 units. This group buy occurred about 1 year ago. Regardless, group buy discounts are as follows:

# of units ordered Discount
------------------------------------------
50 $5/unit
100 $10/unit
150+ $15/unit
So how did that work in regards to the rebate? If we could get both I think it would be worth it.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:30 PM   #1093
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
Too much trouble and too long a wait. Just pay the true price, get the rebate, and enjoy your gauges. That's what I did at least.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #1094
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Damn i wish i would have known about this sooner - now i want one - does it literary just plug in because their site is somewhat SHITTY!!!
Old 09-15-2012, 12:26 PM   #1096
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Come on Group Buy!! Wish I had time to get it organized. Sounds like a lot of folks are on the fence price wise. I bet we could assemble a pretty good list if anyone is willing to make the call and set things up.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #1097
Commanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really nice
Commanderwiggin's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Ultragauge...anyone ever seen above 81% for your TPS%? Max I see at WOT is 80.8% on the ultragauge...
Old 12-09-2012, 06:25 AM   #1099
itsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
itsakeeper's Tacoma Gallery
well mine is working great; after I recalibrated it and calibrated for distance and then changed the gastank size to 18gal the dte is working spot on -

Products Discussed in this Thread