Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Slider GB sale

Old 09-10-2010, 03:38 AM   #21
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Could you give me a shipping esti
mate for 99507? Looking for a pair of hybrid diy sliders
Old 09-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #22
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Could you post up some more pics of your standard sliders for the 2005+ Tacomas?
Yes the next post will have more pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Hmmm not bad, might have to consider this.

Why are all the deals happening now when I'm half broke :/
Because were trying to stay un-broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0LLYW00D View Post
difinatly interested, just trying to decide between the different models for my 2009 DC LB
If your a wheeler that likes to use his truck and plans on building a fairly heavy truck then I would go with the hybrids. If your just looking for a little extra protection from door dings, light trail use and a step then the rounds are perfect. If you want more of a step then the double tube squares are the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
Could you give me a shipping esti
mate for 99507? Looking for a pair of hybrid diy sliders
OOCHHHH! I forgot how expensive Alaska is to ship too. Were at about 425.00 min.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #23
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Could you post up some more pics of your standard sliders for the 2005+ Tacomas?

Old 09-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #24
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
How easy is the DIY kit to weld up? Would a bumper and hitch shop be able to weld them up no problems? I know the owner of one so it would be cheap labor.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #25
Quote:
How easy is the DIY kit to weld up? Would a bumper and hitch shop be able to weld them up no problems? I know the owner of one so it would be cheap labor.
It's the most time consuming part of the whole process of building sliders, plus you will have to tack them while on the truck or take good measurements. I wouldn't call it hard, just time consuming.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:03 PM   #26
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
im very interested and have been wanting some sliders. how long will this be goin on? it really does seem like all these badass group buys are happening at the worst possible time for my wallet lol
Old 09-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanSR5x4 View Post
im very interested and have been wanting some sliders. how long will this be goin on? it really does seem like all these badass group buys are happening at the worst possible time for my wallet lol
Till the end of this month.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #28
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Till the end of this month.
so like the 30th? thats good that will give me ample time to think about it and balance my bank account lol
Old 09-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #29
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Yes the next post will have more pictures.

Because were trying to stay un-broke

If your a wheeler that likes to use his truck and plans on building a fairly heavy truck then I would go with the hybrids. If your just looking for a little extra protection from door dings, light trail use and a step then the rounds are perfect. If you want more of a step then the double tube squares are the way to go.

OOCHHHH! I forgot how expensive Alaska is to ship too. Were at about 425.00 min.
F***. That is one of the biggest downsides to living here, well thanks anyways, looks like a great product!
Old 09-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #30
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
est shipping to 80120 for hybrid sliders (double cab short bed)
Old 09-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #31
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If i take a drive to your shop how long does the install take? What would be the total for the hybrid for 2005 double cab short bed?
Old 09-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #32
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Man that is a great deal! I absolutely love my sliders and have been putting them to work. I have had mine for almost 3 1/2 years and still going strong. I have the

Old 09-11-2010, 01:03 AM   #34
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Your website says that the Weld on 95-04 Rock Crusher square tube sliders are $399.00. How much would they be in this group buy for a 2007 Double Cab Short bed?
Old 09-11-2010, 01:50 AM   #36
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
do you make any wider sets than those?
Old 09-12-2010, 06:46 AM   #37
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
I am assuming these are for a DCSB

95-10 Bolt on Round Tube sliders normal price 639.00
Sale price $450.00.00 P/C

and if so, how much shipped to 32223?
Old 09-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #38
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for a set of Bolt-on Hybrid sliders for my 2009 Double Cab Long Bed. I will send an email as well.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #39
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Yay! This is the best early birthday present ever boss! LOL

I turn 35 next month. You guys are gonna make it a good one for me, hehehehe.

If anyone has any technical questions that haven't been answered, PM me. If anyone wants to see the rockcrushers on a 95-04 model, click on my sig link to my photos
Old 09-12-2010, 09:25 AM   #40
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery

Can't remember if this was before or after the body lift but I still rock these on my 2000 TRD.