Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Slider GB sale

Old 09-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #61
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
bump this is about to end soon!!!!

and whats shipping on the DIY sliders to 77532
Old 09-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #62
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanSR5x4 View Post
bump this is about to end soon!!!!

and whats shipping on the DIY sliders to 77532
No more than 75.0
Old 09-27-2010, 03:03 PM   #63
K Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shed
K Williams's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to K Williams
Question

What would be the cost, including shipping to 11580, for a bolt-on set of Hybrid sliders for a 2011 Tacoma TRD Off Road Access cab? I have the 6' bed(I guess that's the medium(?) size bed.

Also, what grade of bolts/hardware do you send with the sliders?

Thanks!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #64
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by K Williams View Post
What would be the cost, including shipping to 11580, for a bolt-on set of Hybrid sliders for a 2011 Tacoma TRD Off Road Access cab? I have the 6' bed(I guess that's the medium(?) size bed.

Also, what grade of bolts/hardware do you send with the sliders?

Thanks!

I believe that is the extra cab with the regular bed? If so the S&H is 135.00 to that addy and we use all grade 8 hardware.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:42 PM   #65
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
Do you sell the sliders unfinished/no powder coating? If so, what is the difference in price?
Old 09-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #66
Guess2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: DAVE
Guess2010's Tacoma Gallery
Canada

How much to ship to saskatchewan/Canada
Old 09-28-2010, 06:10 PM   #67
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Are square sliders the same price as the weld-ons quoted in the original post?

Also, what would shipping be to 28147?

Close to 10 orders? Is the GB a go?
Old 09-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #68
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Anything for the Tundra?
Old 09-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #70
AbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really nice

Name: Michael
AbqTRD2010's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to AbqTRD2010
I've been thinkin about getting sliders for my '10 DCLB for a couple months now, just came across this group but today.

Your wesite and comments here answered most of my questions already but I just have one. How far out does the round tubes stick out, is it far enough out to use a a step to get into the truck without always kicking the truck?

Thanks!
Old 09-30-2010, 10:10 AM   #71
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have pics of the hybrid sliders on a double cab short bed? I need to know if they stick out beyond the widest part of the truck above the rear of the slider.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plannerman99 View Post
Do you sell the sliders unfinished/no powder coating? If so, what is the difference in price?
$30.00 less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess2010 View Post
How much to ship to saskatchewan/Canada
I need a zip code but roughly in the 200-400 range. If you have anther service you want to use and you want to set up pick up from here we can do that too. Just give us a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Are square sliders the same price as the weld-ons quoted in the original post?

Also, what would shipping be to 28147?

Close to 10 orders? Is the GB a go?
We passed the 10 mark a while ago and we have already started shipping some out. Shipping depends on what style you go with but between 100-200 for that zip.

I'm not sure I understand the question about the square? Yes they are on the GB as well. But I'm not sure what year you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspawn View Post
Anything for the Tundra?
Yes I can do the Tundra's for a discount but it depends on the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbqTRD2010 View Post
I've been thinkin about getting sliders for my '10 DCLB for a couple months now, just came across this group but today.

Your wesite and comments here answered most of my questions already but I just have one. How far out does the round tubes stick out, is it far enough out to use a a step to get into the truck without always kicking the truck?

Thanks!
Yes they stick out far enough to use as a step but not so far that you are tripping over them getting in and out of the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18seeds View Post
Anybody have pics of the hybrid sliders on a double cab short bed? I need to know if they stick out beyond the widest part of the truck above the rear of the slider.
I might have some pictures let me look.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #73
This was all I could find and they actually stick out a little farther than this. This is a FJC.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #74
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Yes I can do the Tundra's for a discount but it depends on the year.
2007+ Tundra Crewmax
Old 09-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #75
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
I haven't seen a list....

OCaron --- 2005 Double Cab, Short Bed --- DIY
Old 09-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #76
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspawn View Post
2007+ Tundra Crewmax
Yes but we only do weld on sliders for those, we were making bolt on's but apparently the frames have changed at some point and what fits one does not fit anther.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #77
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCaron View Post
I haven't seen a list....

OCaron --- 2005 Double Cab, Short Bed --- DIY
No list, we made the quote after the first couple of days and I posted that the GB went through and anyone ordering from here on out gets the price up until the end of this week. Which is tomorrow.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #78
AbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really nice

Name: Michael
AbqTRD2010's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to AbqTRD2010
Thanks for extending it one more day (till tomorrow). That gives me one night to convince the boss that they will be a great step for her! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
No list, we made the quote after the first couple of days and I posted that the GB went through and anyone ordering from here on out gets the price up until the end of this week. Which is tomorrow.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #79
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Gawd...sooooo tempting. I just dropped a CHUNK of change on a lift...really don't want to spend more money right now, but gonna get 'em eventually and the price is as good as it'll ever get...
Old 09-30-2010, 03:51 PM   #80
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Gawd...sooooo tempting. I just dropped a CHUNK of change on a lift...really don't want to spend more money right now, but gonna get 'em eventually and the price is as good as it'll ever get...
We could have made you a package deal..