Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Slider GB sale

Old 09-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
DeMello Slider GB sale

It's time for a DEMELLO OFF-ROAD Group Buy..

Here's the dealio..

Budget friendly DIY sliders 95-10 normal price $199.00
Sale Price $175.00

95-10 Tacoma Weld On sliders P/C normal price $450.00
Sale price $350.00 P/C

95-10 Bolt on Round Tube sliders normal price 639.00
Sale price $450.00.00 P/C

Add Hybrid to either style $65.00

Add Double tube rock crusher to any style $75.00

Add Long bed to either style $45.00

All we need is 10 sets total ordered and prices are good.

Also add a Icon suspension package to any order and get 10% off the full kit.

Please add your name to the list below along the year make and model of your truck along with the style of slider you are looking for. You can call and place your order at anytime. Please tell us you are placing the order for the group buy. 951-735-4417 or e-mail sales@demello-offroad.com

We do have some stuff in stock but those will sell out quick so PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FROM TIME YOU PLACE ORDER TILL IT SHIPS..

Sale ends September 30th
Old 09-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 09-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Here are some pictures of the sliders and info on them. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Round sliders.

Hybrid sliders

Sqaure sliders

All of our sliders are fully welded.

Hybrid and square sliders use 2in square legs for the ultimate in strength.
\
DO sliders tuck up tight to the body so you don't hang up on everything on the trail. But stick out far enough for use with a hi lift jack.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Are your sliders DOM?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:13 PM   #5
No they are not. We could do DOM for anther 50.00 per slider but that would be American DOM a lot of manufactures claim DOM but they use China DOM and recently anther manufacture did a test to find that American HREW is stronger than China DOM.

We have been running our sliders for years useing HREW under heavy use the round tube can dent and anyone that plans to abuse their sliders that much I recommend them going to the Hybrids or Square sliders that use 2x2in square tube. Which is stronger than DOM tubing will ever be for a slider.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
No they are not. We could do DOM for anther 50.00 per slider but that would be American DOM a lot of manufactures claim DOM but they use China DOM and recently anther manufacture did a test to find that American HREW is stronger than China DOM.

We have been running our sliders for years useing HREW under heavy use the round tube can dent and anyone that plans to abuse their sliders that much I recommend them going to the Hybrids or Square sliders that use 2x2in square tube. Which is stronger than DOM tubing will ever be for a slider.
Got it. I have your round ones on my truck and they are bent/twisted a little bit but its not a big deal. Thanks for the info. If they become a issue in the future I'll get a get of the square ones.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #7
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
i wrote you guys an email. Can you guys sell me just the brackets and gussets like the ones from the DIY kit? and how much?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
i wrote you guys an email. Can you guys sell me just the brackets and gussets like the ones from the DIY kit? and how much?
Sure 75.00 for the brackets and the hardware.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Got it. I have your round ones on my truck and they are bent/twisted a little bit but its not a big deal. Thanks for the info. If they become a issue in the future I'll get a get of the square ones.

Looks like from your profile you have the standard rounds? I ran the HD rounds on my Tacoma for years and never bent them. But with my FJC being that it's so heavy I used Hybrid style.

I always recommend for heavy use go with at least the hybrids.

If you ever want to upgrade let me know I will give you some credit back for your other ones.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #10
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Sure 75.00 for the brackets and the hardware.
ok what thickness are they 3/16? And what hardware?

how tough are the DIY sliders? rugged enough for highlift? id wind up cutting it down a bit for my reg cab. or can you make them a bit shorter?
Old 09-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
ok what thickness are they 3/16? And what hardware?

how tough are the DIY sliders? rugged enough for highlift? id wind up cutting it down a bit for my reg cab. or can you make them a bit shorter?

We can make them shorter, the brackets are 3/16in and we use grade 8 half in hardware.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
sdheda is on a distinguished road
Name: Sherj
sdheda's Tacoma Gallery
How much do you charge to powercoat and install them? I am Orange County.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #14
RobNE is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
RobNE's Tacoma Gallery
Are the bolt on sliders tough enough to use as a jack point?

It looks from your website like the bolt-ons come powder coated, yes?

Could you give me a shipping quote to 01834?

Thanks, i've been thinking about sliders! Might be time to get off the couch.

2008 Dbl Cab LB
Rob
Old 09-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Are the DIY long bed sliders tough enough for a high lift? Also could they be tweaked to be bolt on?
Yes, but I recommend Hybrids for the LB simply because of the length but yet the LB rounds can be used with a hi-lift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdheda View Post
How much do you charge to powercoat and install them? I am Orange County.
The prices above are P/C installation is 150.00 for either bolt on or weld on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNE View Post
Are the bolt on sliders tough enough to use as a jack point?

It looks from your website like the bolt-ons come powder coated, yes?

Could you give me a shipping quote to 01834?

Thanks, i've been thinking about sliders! Might be time to get off the couch.

2008 Dbl Cab LB
Rob
Yes you can use them all as jacking points. The prices above are all with powder coating.

Shipping would be around 100.00
Old 09-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #16
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Curious, what is the 'Do it Yourself' sliders. Learn me something
Old 09-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul's TRD View Post
Curious, what is the 'Do it Yourself' sliders. Learn me something
The slider bodies are fully welded but the legs and all the feet are not so you have to line them up on the frame our self and weld everything in place.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #18
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Could you post up some more pics of your standard sliders for the 2005+ Tacomas?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #19
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Hmmm not bad, might have to consider this.

Why are all the deals happening now when I'm half broke :/
Old 09-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #20
H0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant futureH0LLYW00D has a brilliant future
H0LLYW00D's Tacoma Gallery
difinatly interested, just trying to decide between the different models for my 2009 DC LB