Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OFFICIAL: Wet Okole Group Buy - Signup Through 10/3/10!

Old 09-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
what do you pick for the back seat of a double cab??
Old 09-14-2010, 11:31 PM   #44
TRL RUNNER is on a distinguished road
TRL RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Jeff, Thank you for putting in the time for all of our benefit of some great seat covers, I sent you an e-mail!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:58 AM   #45
Gots a Taco!
Series1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really nice
Series1000's Tacoma Gallery
E-mail sent, Thanks man!
Old 09-15-2010, 01:24 AM   #46
Madtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mike
Madtown Taco's Tacoma Gallery
How often does a group buy discount come up on these seat covers? I've always wanted a set of these but my wife will have a bird if I drop any more cash on the truck in the near future......
Old 09-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #47
SEARCH button is my BEST FRIEND
808StateTacoma is on a distinguished road

808StateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I live on Oahu...wondering if this available for local pickup so i can avoid the $55 shipping charge?
Old 09-15-2010, 01:56 AM   #48
Toyota Fanatic
smood74 is on a distinguished road

smood74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808StateTacoma View Post
I live on Oahu...wondering if this available for local pickup so i can avoid the $55 shipping charge?
I wish the same thing, but in the other GB I read that all the seat covers are made in CA and are shipped here now. Too bad we cant just go to the one locally here huh.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:03 AM   #49
SEARCH button is my BEST FRIEND
808StateTacoma is on a distinguished road

808StateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smood74 View Post
I wish the same thing, but in the other GB I read that all the seat covers are made in CA and are shipped here now. Too bad we cant just go to the one locally here huh.
Damn...i'm most likely still down for this. My seats are getting those wet ring stains after the beach.

Thanks for the info...
Old 09-15-2010, 02:13 AM   #50
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
I have been VERY nice and included a lot of peeps on the list while they fail to subject it right???

You guys don't want to make the list? It's okay..we'll meet the total without you.

Guys, please.. It's easy. All I ask is a little help, I am already doing enough in my freetime..

USE this subject line below.. Command - C on an  and Control - C on Windoze

It's REQUIRED!

"Tacoma World Wet Okole Group Buy"
Old 09-15-2010, 02:16 AM   #51
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
AGAIN...So we can all see.

I have been VERY nice and included a lot of peeps on the list while they fail to subject it right???

You guys don't want to make the list? It's okay..we'll meet the total without you.

Guys, please.. It's easy. All I ask is a little help, I am already doing enough in my freetime..

USE this subject line below.. Command - C on an  and Control - C on Windoze, then Command - V on  and/or Control - V on Windozeee.. That means COPY IT and PASTE IT into your "Subject" area on your email client or email provider.

It's REQUIRED!

SUBJECT LINE: "Tacoma World Wet Okole Group Buy"

Thank you, I know you guys are better than this lol... Why is it such a big deal you ask?

Well, I have the know how to make an automated Folder with those exact words so that your emails you all send DO NOT go into my Junk folder and get lost, thus preventing you from A.) Getting mad at me and B.) Not getting a good deal!

Fair enough I don't want 100+ emails scattered all over my inbox/mailboxes. Peace!
Old 09-15-2010, 03:45 AM   #52
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Geeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3CK24 View Post
AGAIN...So we can all see.

It's REQUIRED!

SUBJECT LINE: "Tacoma World Wet Okole Group Buy"
You're too Damned Nice

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE !!!

Old 09-15-2010, 05:50 AM   #54
rob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rob_s's Tacoma Gallery
email sent.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:54 AM   #55
rob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob_s is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rob_s's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone else find the WO website/options confusing?

I have to admit I'm somewhat glad that the order must be called in as I'm hoping they can walk me through getting the right thing.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:26 AM   #56
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_s View Post

I have to admit I'm somewhat glad that the order must be called in as I'm hoping they can walk me through getting the right thing.
just make sure you are near your truck when you do...it'll make it easier on them and you.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:39 AM   #58
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
I think it is and to much on one page! And I still have no clue what type seat we have in the back. Can someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_s View Post

Old 09-15-2010, 06:53 AM   #59
joyweed is on a distinguished road
joyweed's Tacoma Gallery
email sent. Mahalo for putting this together! Much appreciated...
Old 09-15-2010, 08:07 AM   #60
bt08231 has a spectacular aura aboutbt08231 has a spectacular aura about

bt08231's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, i just built a rather basic set up, standard covers, no piping, no graphics, 2009 double cab, came out to 494, 20% off puts it at 395.20, plus 30 shipping, 425.20. Not bad, this includes a free 20 dollare console cover! Just to give anyone an idea of what the cost might work out to be. If you really want to break it down further, a double cab seats 5, thus 5 seats, $85.04 per seat cover shipped, deal looks even better if you ask me.