Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER for a PIAA lights group buy.....

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2010, 03:24 PM   #22
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmac View Post
PIAA has agreed to give a discount on a group buy for TW members, so I wanna see how many people are willing to sign up. PIAA will get back to me on discount and minimum order and which products and such....... so let me know who would be willing to buy

1) jusmac 2 sets of 5862
I would be down if the prices were decent!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #23
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
you will have to check the PIAA website for retail pricing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
510 #5161
http://www.shopatron.com/products/pr...=PIA5161/353.0
Old 09-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #24
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
OH man...i JUST finished installing mine tonight lol. I have the PIAA fog light kit, they are modified 540s, i also have 2 sets of 540s inside my avid off road light bar, and I just installed a set of 580s behind my grill...ran out of light, so I didnt get to wire them but have another day of thursday so I'll get ot it then.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #26
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
the fogs are 540, but they come in a special kit just for us tacoma owners ^_^ i have pics of them posted on my page if you care to look!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #27
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
noobish question: which piaa's would be best for off road lights?
Old 09-29-2010, 10:21 AM   #28
the 580s are their biggest lights, and they are massive. they are nice because you can angle them at any angle, including side to side, they have an arc rotation system thing going on. What are you going to be mounting them to?
Old 09-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #29
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
They'd be mounted on either a custom built lightbar or bumper. Those 580's would probably work...I'm just two cheap to spend that much Wish I could get 2 lights for under 150
Old 09-29-2010, 12:14 PM   #30
jusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nice
jusmac's Tacoma Gallery
pay for what you get though, everything else is CCC (cheap Chinese crap)
Old 09-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #31
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...CGX67YNZWA0G8B

223.03 with free shipping from amazon...though, stick around, this group buy could potentially get them for you even cheaper! they are well worth 250 bucks though! great lights!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #33
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
I think they are overpriced..
Old 09-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #34
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
I think they are overpriced..
Agreed... I would buy 510's for the fogs if cheap enough, just for looks if anything.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:20 AM   #35
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be in for it if its still going on.

and im new to it so lost on how it'll all work out.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:25 AM   #36
jusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nicejusmac is just really nice
jusmac's Tacoma Gallery
if you are signed up for the group buy you will be issued a discount code to give to Anthony at Auto Accessory dist. you will then call him and place the order with him using the discount code.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:27 PM   #37
Tonymorr is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
Tonymorr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tonymorr
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonesTrumpet View Post
the fogs are 540, but they come in a special kit just for us tacoma owners ^_^ i have pics of them posted on my page if you care to look!
I checked out your pics (thanks). Are you happy with how they mount? I'm looking into options for my new 2011 Access Cab. I was thinking about OEM but this looks like an interesting option.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:45 AM   #38
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
if you are signed up for the group buy you will be issued a discount code to give to Anthony at Auto Accessory dist. you will then call him and place the order with him using the discount code.
Searched Auto Accessory dist. and i came up w/the same page as the link i had posted.Sorry man,That's still a bit more vs.other sites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Old 10-03-2010, 05:16 AM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymorr View Post
I checked out your pics (thanks). Are you happy with how they mount? I'm looking into options for my new 2011 Access Cab. I was thinking about OEM but this looks like an interesting option.
At first, i was kinda bummed how far the stick out. BUT after I used them once, function out-weighed aesthetics. They are SOOOO much brighter than the stock ones. And actually now, i've grown to really liking how they stick out. Plus they match the rest of my lights which is pretty good. I hightly reccomend them!
Old 10-03-2010, 05:48 AM   #40
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonesTrumpet View Post
At first, i was kinda bummed how far the stick out. BUT after I used them once, function out-weighed aesthetics. They are SOOOO much brighter than the stock ones. And actually now, i've grown to really liking how they stick out. Plus they match the rest of my lights which is pretty good. I hightly reccomend them!
When you say they're brighter, are they still functional as fogs? I use my factory ones quite a bit since I'm near the coast and it gets foggy. I have the 520 driving lights up high and love them but want to make sure the factory mounteg fog kit is worth the upgrade.

Products Discussed in this Thread