Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Toyota TEQ Logo T-shirts

Old 10-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota TEQ Logo T-shirts

I am helping out a friend/coworker of my Wife with some side work that he does. He designs and sells "Graphic tees for grease monkeys".

The TEQ shits can still be purchased here:
http://gearheart.spreadshirt.com/teq-I12485372

Other shirts of his can be found here:
http://gearheartshirts.com

TEQ is "To-yo-ta" spelled in Katakana, one of the Japanese phonetic alphabets. It was used as the Toyota logo starting in 1936 at the time when Toyoda Automatic Loom Wroks Ltd. launched its first car. The company came up with the TEQ logo and change in name from 'Toyoda' to 'Toyota'. One reason why TEQ was chosen as the logo was because the number of strokes in the Japanese word Toyota (eight) was considered to bring luck and prosperity.

There are alot of other gear heart shits for sale:
Check them out: http://gearheartshirts.com

Old 10-06-2010, 07:17 AM   #2
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So what do you guys think? This shirt is a limited time offer. Presale is being offered to all of you.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:25 AM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
looks really sweet man
Old 10-06-2010, 07:34 AM   #4
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeeet!!! and out of my home town Longmont..
Brian/ does your friend work out of house or have a shop here in L-town ??
I might need those to dress my staff at my restaurant.

Sushi JIANKEN
www.jianken.com

you think he might do discount for large order??
Old 10-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #5
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicP View Post
Sweeeeet!!! and out of my home town Longmont..
Brian/ does your friend work out of house or have a shop here in L-town ??
I might need those to dress my staff at my restaurant.

Sushi JIANKEN
www.jianken.com

you think he might do discount for large order??
I am forwarding your info to him right now. He will get in contact with you as soon as he can.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
HyperBolik is on a distinguished road

HyperBolik's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a Large. Thanks!
Old 10-15-2010, 05:18 AM   #7
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of shirts are these printed on? Hanes beefy t, triple A, fruit of the loom, etc?

Sick looking shirt BTW!
Old 10-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
What kind of shirts are these printed on? Hanes beefy t, triple A, fruit of the loom, etc?

Sick looking shirt BTW!

Gildian heavy weight. They're very thick and don't shrink.
Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I was on my Honeymoon.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:41 PM   #9
spinner79 is on a distinguished road
spinner79's Tacoma Gallery
do you know how to specify sizes when ordering?
Old 10-19-2010, 11:15 PM   #12
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered one!
Old 10-20-2010, 07:25 AM   #13
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinner79 View Post
do you know how to specify sizes when ordering?
When you click on the buy now and sign into paypal the right side of the page shows "Review your information". Underneither your name and address is the statement "Specify what size(s) you need ". Click on 'add' and type in the size you would like.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:29 AM   #14
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoprerunner378 View Post
i like it how much
The shirts are $15 with free shipping within the US during this pre-order time period. (Shipping is $3 per shirt for canada and $5 international).

Tax in colorado for the shirts is 2.9% so the total is $15.44. This may differ for those ordering out of state. I am not sure. Check it out through the buy now option.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #15
Tundra FTMFW

We only need 10 more people to purchase before these shirts can get printed.
I really want one of these shirts too but the only way I can get one is the same way as you guys, reach the $500 mark.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #16
Tundra FTMFW

Alright guys we have done it!!! The shirts will now be printed and will soon be shipped. For those that did not take part in the presale, the shirts are available for purchase but shipping is extra.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #17
Tundra FTMFW

Old 12-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #18
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go for a white XL. Are they ready to purchase? Paypal? Going back to link...........read more of the thread and link. Will hit this up after work. Cool!
Old 12-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #19
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
"TEQ" is Toyota in Katakana right?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #20
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Please have the presale till this saturday..!