Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: Xpel Headlight Protection Film

Old 10-20-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy: Xpel Headlight Protection Film

As a few of you know I am dealer of Xpel products. Please see below for details of group buy.

Ends Sunday Nov, 14th 2010.

Product: Xpel Headlight protection film pre-cut kit.Product Details
Colors: Clear, Yellow, Blue, Smoke
Kit will include an application squeegee to help with install.
Retail: $69.95

15-30: $55.96 (20% off)
31-45: $52.46 (25% off)
46-60: $48.96 (30% off)

$5 Shipping to CON US only.

Please copy, and add your name to the list.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you would like to see what exactly comes with your kit, click here

Update: Being that the holidays are coming up and these kits would make a great Christmas gift, I'll open it up to include any make and model, not just Tacomas.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:10 AM   #2
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
is this for tacoma's only?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:12 AM   #3
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak90 View Post
is this for tacoma's only?
Original Post edited
Old 10-21-2010, 09:05 PM   #4

up top
Old 10-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
I'm assuming this kit is for both headlights & fog lights, correct? Got any pics of it mounted on your truck or any other Tacoma?
Old 10-22-2010, 07:00 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
I'm assuming this kit is for both headlights & fog lights, correct? Got any pics of it mounted on your truck or any other Tacoma?
Correct. The kits for the 1st gen include turn signals as well. The 2nd gen kit includes headlight and fog light film only since the turn signal is inside the headlight. Unfortunately, I do not have any pics of the film applied to a Tacoma at this time.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:05 AM   #7

No interest in the headlight protection film?
Old 11-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #8

Old 11-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #9
tonto340 is a glorious beacon of lighttonto340 is a glorious beacon of lighttonto340 is a glorious beacon of lighttonto340 is a glorious beacon of lighttonto340 is a glorious beacon of light
Air Force: Intel - Retired
tonto340's Tacoma Gallery
I have the film on my headlights and foglights. I bought the kit here, http://www.invisiblemask.com/cgi-bin...del=DOUBLE+CAB
which is cheaper than the group buy. I could show you a picture but you wouldn't see anything because the film is clear.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto340 View Post
I have the film on my headlights and foglights. I bought the kit here, http://www.invisiblemask.com/cgi-bin...del=DOUBLE+CAB
which is cheaper than the group buy. I could show you a picture but you wouldn't see anything because the film is clear.
It makes sense for it to be cheaper because the invisible mask doesn't offer the same protection as xpel's kits. Xpel's headlight protection film is 30 mils thick while invisible mask is ONLY 8 mils thick. Classic example of you getting what you pay for. Xpel's film will protect your lights from a 1oz rock traveling 120mph. Invisible mask won't be able to do that for you.