Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy Ends 11/30

Old 12-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #221
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHansen View Post
Just got mine in today(still waiting on the side pieces), took the sander to clean up some of the welds/slag around em... I saw this and thought about grinding it back to sit flush. Anyone else done this? ( its just to either side of the license plate.

Yep it was a lot of cutting and grinding.
But I wanted to get a cleaner look.
I also filled in some spots with some welding to stiffin it up a bit more.
Just personal preffernce.
The bed liner coating covered up my less than beautifull welds
Old 12-25-2010, 02:56 PM   #222
Shanran71 has a spectacular aura aboutShanran71 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Shannon
Shanran71's Tacoma Gallery
I have recieved one (for the 2008) and I was told my other (tube bumper for the 2000) is in transist...
Then to get them both powder coated.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:57 PM   #223
Truck guy
spamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud of
spamy's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone that bought one thinking of painting it the same color as the body of the truck? Id like to see what that looks like on a silver sport truck.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:59 PM   #224
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post up mine after dinner it's powdercoated Satin Black and it looks good!

I don't know about color match one.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #227
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILSTI View Post
Did this happen yet? ^^^^
i havnt gotten anything....
Old 01-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #228
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILSTI View Post
Did this happen yet? ^^^^
If you would like to use your discount certificate, call us up and we can apply it to any order without you having it in your hand.

We are sending them out shortly!

Thanks for your patience!
Old 01-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #229
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
If you would like to use your discount certificate, call us up and we can apply it to any order without you having it in your hand.

nice.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #230
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Jason, I take it you relocated both your residence and your employment .
Old 01-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #231
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^Troy,

That I did! Let me know if you need anything - ill be happy to help out.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #232
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^Troy,

That I did! Let me know if you need anything - ill be happy to help out.
Where is my fin discount certificate? j/k
Good for you, that should be an awesome place to work.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #233
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Not in a hurry to get my discount but I am in a hurry to get my bumper.
Guess good things come to those who wait...
Old 01-03-2011, 06:42 PM   #234

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Not in a hurry to get my discount but I am in a hurry to get my bumper.
Guess good things come to those who wait...
lol i am in the same boat. Waiting on my front bumper
Old 01-03-2011, 09:16 PM   #235
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Yay for discount! Jason you workin for AP now? Can i use it for my suspension?
Old 01-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #236

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Yay for discount! Jason you workin for AP now? Can i use it for my suspension?
Beau,

Yes sir

You can use your discount on any All Pro brand products that we sell! (So yes LT falls under this )

Anything such as shocks, arb, warn, etc products that we sell are excluded.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:58 PM   #237
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Well that's sweet man,

Now we'll have someone on this forum who works for All-Pro checking more frequently.

No offence to Sarah, but we all know she's busy and what not. So she is not able to check TW that often,

Congrats on the new job!
Old 02-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #238
coke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to all

Coast Guard: DC
Name: Rob
coke_220's Tacoma Gallery
is the rear bumper buy still going on ?
Old 02-22-2011, 05:05 PM   #239
slidyr is a glorious beacon of lightslidyr is a glorious beacon of lightslidyr is a glorious beacon of lightslidyr is a glorious beacon of lightslidyr is a glorious beacon of lightslidyr is a glorious beacon of light

slidyr's Tacoma Gallery
Can I make the newer style fit my 97 Tacoma
not a tube bumper fan