Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy Ends 11/30

Old 10-21-2010, 08:01 PM   #21
Keefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Keefis's Tacoma Gallery
aahhhh crap i was one good paycheck away from buying the front bumper got really excited when i saw the post.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #22
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Pass that over here.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:04 AM   #23
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
No, sorry, we do the high clearance hitch only to get the best departure angle.
sucky, i'll think about it. I could probably have my buddy fab one up for me. Problem is i tow constantly and i have a back up camera on my rear lic plate
Old 10-22-2010, 08:14 AM   #24
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-22-2010, 08:27 AM   #25
krout is on a distinguished road
krout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Shipping for all the goodies bumper, side wraps and hitch reciever to 85308 please.
Thanks
Expect $125 in freight charges to 85308 via UPS Ground.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:31 AM   #26
krout is on a distinguished road
krout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dTaco View Post
Very interested, mostly since i hate my chrome stock bumper. How much would it cost to ship out to 78253?
Expect $110 on freight charges for the bumper. Add $10 if you decide to add the high-clearance hitch as well.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #27
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper with side plates and hitch, shipping to 29201 (business) please?
Thanks!
Old 10-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #28
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I saw this bumper on Brandon's truck. It is badass. I just don't think I will have the funds to get it by then. Great deal and thanks Sarah and All Pro for doing another Group Buy.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:05 PM   #29
MBU Ninja
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krout View Post
Expect $110 on freight charges for the bumper. Add $10 if you decide to add the high-clearance hitch as well.
Thanks krout! good looking out, i appreciate it.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:25 PM   #30
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely going to have to jump on this. Just curious about shipping....bumper and side pieces to residential 85042 or business 86336.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #31
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping please on bumper side pieces and hitch to business 74063.
Many thanks.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #32
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
I just place my order, bumper, side plates, hitch and shackles . Now the waiting begins.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:07 AM   #33
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
Front Bumper?
Old 10-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #34
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, could i have a shipping quote to 95357 please. Thanks!
Old 10-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #35
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I might have to jump on this as well!
Old 10-23-2010, 03:54 PM   #36
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm...The wife backed into a pole the other day got a small dent now. How much heavier is it? Also how much is shipping to 77469?
Old 10-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #37
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
any pics of this bumper painted up white? really thinking about it
Old 10-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #38
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr114 View Post
any pics of this bumper painted up white? really thinking about it
That might be interesting. Maybe someone will photoshop it for you.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #39
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone photoshop it? really interested to see what it looks like
Old 10-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #40
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed.