Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy Ends 11/30

Old 10-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Talking All-Pro Tacoma Rear Bumper Group Buy Ends 11/30

It's that time again... another great All-Pro Off Road group buy! But, this time we're doing it a little bit differently - simply a smokin' deal with an added group buy benefit!

05+ Tacoma High Clearance Rear Bumper - Now Only $449 - that's 25% off the regular price of $599! PLUS, if we get 30 orders, we'll give one away for FREE, and everyone will get a Gift Certificate for 20% off on any All-Pro product on a future order!

(Please note: bumpers come unpainted and do not include the accessories shown above)

Key Features
  • High Clearance design with improved departure angles
  • Optional side protection
  • Optional high clearance receiver hitch
  • Completely Bolt-On
  • 2 integrated recovery points
  • Made in the USA
Full Product Description

Get the clearance and strength you need along with some added style! Al-Pro's 05+ Tacoma Rear Bumper not only looks great, it'll give you peace of mind next time you're out on the trail!

The flimsy factory bumper hangs down and gets bent up easily, often causing additional damage to the body and taillights. The All-Pro rear bumper is designed to be high clearance, giving you a much better departure angle. Plus, this bumper has two integrated shackle mounts that can be used for recovery or as a Hi-Lift jacking point.

All-Pro Off Road's 2005+ Tacoma Steel Plate Rear Bumper is made out of 10 gauge cold-rolled steel plate for the outer structure, and has 3/8" thick steel plate mounting brackets with integrated shackle mounts plus a sturday 1/4" thick reinforcement backing plate. This bumper includes license plate lights and ships unpainted.
Protective Side Plates
The optional wrap-around side pieces are fabricated from 3/16" steel plate for added strength in the most vulnerable area—the lower rear corners. The side pieces come with stiffener brackets that tie them directly into the frame. They also feature the familiar "A-P" logo laser cut into the steel.
High Clearance Tow Hitch
The factory tow hitch isn't compatible with the All-Pro rear bumper, but we do offer a High Clearance Tow Hitch that is. This hitch is fabricated from heavy duty materials and is made to tuck up inside the All-Pro bumper for virtually no loss of ground clearance and departure angle. When not in use the hitch is cleverly hidden behind the license plate. Simple remove the plate, or have it mounted onto a receiver hitch license plate mount, for easy access to the hitch.

Add Accessories at 10% OFF!

Wrap-Around Side Pieces - $179.10
Receiver Hitch - $116.10
D-Ring Shackles - $12.15

CLICK HERE for more information, or to BUY NOW (if you order online, just mention TW Group Buy in the comments section, or call us at 951.658.7077). Once we receive your order, we'll add you to the list below. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

1. Troy T.
2. Richard R.
3. Steve G.
4. David A.
5. Broc G.
6. Jay G.
7. Max T.
8. Beau W.
9. Ryan O.
10. Francisco E.
11. Jeff S.
12. Rick H.
13. Josh P.
14. Janoah C.
15. Ryan B.
16. Tom P.
17. Mark K.
18. Zachary C.
19. Raymond C.
20. Richard S.
21. Joseph G.
22. Jeremy M.
23. Mike H.
24. Jeff F.
25. Andreas P.
26. Brent H.
27. Charlie S.
28. Ryan H.
29. Rafael C.
30. John R.

We didn't forget about the 95-04 Tacomas....

$50 OFF - Now Only $329! Plus Add Accessories at 10% OFF!
Click on the above picture for more info.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I would probably get one if I weren't getting glass fenders. Great deal Sarah and All Pro.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
What's shipping like on the rear bumper for the 95-04?
Old 10-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #4
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet deal! Sadly I just ordered 5100s 3 days ago and that was a $$ stretch already. Subscribing in case I can scratch together $500 by the end of November.

P.S. Where do I submit my info for the free one? I'll rock the biggest All Pro sticker ever.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #6
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Damn, I would probably get one if I weren't getting glass fenders. Great deal Sarah and All Pro.
The bumper without side pieces should still work with glass....just sayin!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #7

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
What's shipping like on the rear bumper for the 95-04?
What's your zip code?
Old 10-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #8
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
What's your zip code?
76087 business or residence, both prices please
Old 10-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #9

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_711 View Post
Sweet deal! Sadly I just ordered 5100s 3 days ago and that was a $$ stretch already. Subscribing in case I can scratch together $500 by the end of November.

P.S. Where do I submit my info for the free one? I'll rock the biggest All Pro sticker ever.
The winner for the free bumper will be chosen from the 30+ orders we get, then we'll just issue a refund! Good luck!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #10
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Do the optional wrap around side pieces require cutting the rear fenders?
Shipping to Az 85308 for bumper and hitch please
Thanks.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #11

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
76087 business or residence, both prices please
Residence - $106; Business - $95 via UPS Ground
Old 10-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #12

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Do you make one where the hitch drops below the bumper?
No, sorry, we do the high clearance hitch only to get the best departure angle.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #13

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
No modifications are required! They bolt on to the bumper, and to the support braces that attach to the frame.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
The bumper without side pieces should still work with glass....just sayin!
Ya I would get it in a heartbeat if I had money. That's the only thing stopping me.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #15
He who breaks things.
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested, mostly since i hate my chrome stock bumper. How much would it cost to ship out to 78253?
Old 10-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #16
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping for all the goodies bumper, side wraps and hitch reciever to 85308 please.
Thanks
Old 10-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #17
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Shipping to Az 85308 for bumper and hitch please
Thanks.
Steven you won't have the cut the fenders. If you end up getting one let us az guys know and we can help you put it on.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:30 PM   #18
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a pretty good deal.
Thanks for the help offer amaes!!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:40 PM   #19
N O X I O U S
SD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chris
SD2011Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list for the Bumper + sides + hitch + 2 of the D-ring shackles

-Chris
Old 10-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #20
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery