Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official November WeatherTech Group Buy

Old 11-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #21
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
ALL PM's have been replied to! I will send a follow up email once you have been added to the list. And I will post your name here. Thanks for all that are helping answer questions and doing this right!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #22
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda444 View Post
Sorry, I'm new here... I have the spreadsheet up, but I'm confused. Are we suppose to add our names in under customer #1? or the customer # we were added to the "feeler thread" list?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroendless View Post
Same question here.
It is setup like that so you can buy for multiple vehicles.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #23
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss View Post
Might be a newb question but...

Line 19 on the xlsx file "Does the vehicle have the optional rear storage box/console?"
What is this console/storage box they are asking about? Is this the center console?

I have an 05 dbl cab if that helps...thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
09+ have it. You don't, so you don't have to worry.
Ok, so I have a '10 and have NO idea what this is referring to. I have a DCSB, but my rear seat has the full 60/40 rear bench. But there are storage bins both behind and under the seats. Is that what they're referring to? Or is there some sort of optional center console that is available? Or is this a typical option of the Access Cab?
Old 11-01-2010, 12:41 PM   #24
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Put no there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrutter View Post
Ok, so I have a '10 and have NO idea what this is referring to. I have a DCSB, but my rear seat has the full 60/40 rear bench. But there are storage bins both behind and under the seats. Is that what they're referring to? Or is there some sort of optional center console that is available? Or is this a typical option of the Access Cab?
Old 11-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #25
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrutter View Post
Its for access cabs.. in 09+
Old 11-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #26
mickeyroar is on a distinguished road
mickeyroar's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to get a set for my car. Already have a set in the Taco and Love them. If anyone can help me order a set I would appreciate it a great deal.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #27
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 11-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #28
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
From the prices listed, I'm assuming this is for the DigitalFit Floorliner and not the all-weather floormats?
Old 11-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #29
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
From the prices listed, I'm assuming this is for the DigitalFit Floorliner and not the all-weather floormats?
correct
Old 11-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #30
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
What is the story with the Floor mats not fitting if you have manual transmission?????? Thanks
Old 11-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #31
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could have gotten in on the earlier one, but I've only had my truck for two weeks. If it ends on the 15th, add some processing time, and they average 2 weeks for shipping, we're talking mid-December by the time they get here.

I just placed an order direct. I'll have them in a couple weeks, but I paid about $45 more than you guys will. Worth it for me though, if it saves my brand new truck carpet from the first Missouri snow.

Good luck on the GB! I'll have to get in on the next Wet Okole buy...
Old 11-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #32

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
What is the story with the Floor mats not fitting if you have manual transmission?????? Thanks
The Problem: The clutch pedal can get caught under the mat. The Solution: trim a little bit off on the mat so the pedal does not hit the mat.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #33
Is there a long john silvers on the island?
TurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why does the excel link have (2) A columns (rows 1-25) exactly the same? I assume you enter your info under customer 1 but confused about the double question columns...
Old 11-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #34
Carolina Alliance

just so everyone knows I am including your email address that you email me with to the excel form. This is for weathertechs use to send you the conformation and shipping info!
Old 11-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #35
Carolina Alliance

all PM's have been returned and emails returned! Please let me know if you have not seen a PM or email returned. WE HAVE 32 ORDERS as of now!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #36
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Damn Justin, I can't make this GB. Spending too much on my truck right now with other mods. Thanks again for putting this together. Hopefully they will have another one I can get in on.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:46 AM   #37
Carolina Alliance

ah come on man, just spend a little bit more and get in on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Damn Justin, I can't make this GB. Spending too much on my truck right now with other mods. Thanks again for putting this together. Hopefully they will have another one I can get in on.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:40 AM   #38
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
ah come on man, just spend a little bit more and get in on this!
Sliders, New Tires, and a Bestop...I'm a little tapped out right now.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:28 AM   #39
The tacoman is on a distinguished road
The tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
I was in on the last group buy and love my floor liners. I am going to order another set for a tacoma just so I can get some for my wifes car. I will probably sell the ones on here for the tacoma after that, so if someone around DFW wants me to order the mats for them, let me know what color and details on your truck and I can just meet you when they come in and you can pay me then for them.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:15 PM   #40
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
so i can get in on this for my tundra too?