Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official November WeatherTech Group Buy

Old 12-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #381
zeroendless is on a distinguished road

zeroendless's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, never heard back from them no more. Still missing rears order and no one answering email or phone.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:21 AM   #382
JanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jan (Pronounced Yan)
JanBoothius's Tacoma Gallery
Call, and wait patiently if necessary. Weathertech treated me excellently (Kelly, and general customer service representatives); it's worth the effort of calling/confirming it may take.

I don't think you will find a better option than Weathertech.

I'm still waiting on my rear liners, but I am extremely pleased with the front's, and am happy to wait a few weeks for the rears, if need be.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #383
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Received and installed the front and rear liners on my DC. They fit great!

Thanks for the group buy!
Old 12-04-2010, 06:19 PM   #384
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Have any of the Canadian orders been received yet? I got the first phone call and email, but nothing from FedEx with any tracking numbers.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:20 AM   #385
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Finally received the replacement mats in place of the mis-shipped order. Awesome stuff!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #386
charles will become famous soon enough
Army:
Name: Charles
charles's Tacoma Gallery
My order was placed on the 23rd of November and still no mats or tracking order or anything. I called Weathertech twice and they tell me it should be shipping out in the next day or two.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #387
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
finally got a chance to install the mats... thanks tarheel!

overall are great but the fit on the driver side is a little off. if you look at the images... the passenger mat is grooved for one of the seat bolts and the driver side is not this throws the mat off just a hair all around.

i was thinking of cutting the mat to fit around the bolt but then i lose the lip which will keep water/dirt off the carpet. any ideas???
Attached Thumbnails
Official November WeatherTech Group Buy-img00111-20101205-0924.jpg   Official November WeatherTech Group Buy-img00113-20101205-0924.jpg   Official November WeatherTech Group Buy-img00112-20101205-0924.jpg  
Old 12-06-2010, 05:34 AM   #388
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boshak View Post
finally got a chance to install the mats... thanks tarheel!

overall are great but the fit on the driver side is a little off. if you look at the images... the passenger mat is grooved for one of the seat bolts and the driver side is not this throws the mat off just a hair all around.

i was thinking of cutting the mat to fit around the bolt but then i lose the lip which will keep water/dirt off the carpet. any ideas???
Can you grind the bolt instead??.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:12 AM   #389
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod View Post
Can you grind the bolt instead??.
X2 Then you will not have to mess with the mats! Bolt can always be replaced for a few dollars if it does not work out. Mats, will cost a hundred
Old 12-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #390
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
X2 Then you will not have to mess with the mats! Bolt can always be replaced for a few dollars if it does not work out. Mats, will cost a hundred
my only thought with grinding the bolt is a safety issue...the bolts are rated to a certain strength and wouldnt grinding it affect that? seeing as how it is a seat, i wouldnt want 3.5 bolts holding me in in a crash...

sorry if this is taken as offense to anyone...just the aviation maintenance side of me...lol
Old 12-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #391
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
You don't want to take the whole head off, just enough to clear. looks from the pic to be about 1/3 ??. It's a big bolt with alot of surface area and it still retains quite a bit of it's strength, so long as you dont have to take to much. lets say,,1/3 max. Ace hardware should have that high grade fine pitch bolt if you dont like what you see after grinding.

Your seat belts bolt to the body sheet, and if you get into a accident, they are designed to take there rated abuse,,but are tested much higher than that before they fail. The air bags are there also.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #393
sandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry Team Leader 120th Infantry NCNG
Name: Michael
sandboxpirate's Tacoma Gallery
Got my shipping notice this afternoon estimated delivery of December 9th. Looking forward to getting them.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #394
ToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ToyTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
I finally got my $18 refund today for the extra shipping they charged when they had to ship the fronts and backs separately. Now I can just relax and enjoy the WeatherTechs.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #395
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Had my first snow this weekend with the Weathertechs. They were awesome. Kept all that stupid slush and salt contained until I dumped them out!!
Old 12-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #396
whitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetaco01's Tacoma Gallery
My ship date has been postponed 3 times. Getting a little anxious
Old 12-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #397
zeroendless is on a distinguished road

zeroendless's Tacoma Gallery
Talked to a customer service after waited on line for 45 minutes last week, she said don't know why the second order is not yet shipped and promised to ship overnight first thing Monday......

Well, I got my fedex notification on Monday night but it's was shipped via ground service instead. They missed one week and didn't keep the promise. That's cool, I just want my order, at least they charged me the right amount.

I will say this, who ever at MACNEIL gave it a go on the new ordering system upgrade near the year end holidays season is a dumb freaking moron....
Old 12-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #398
Carolina Alliance

Yea a normal place does this in June or July! I have been thinking the same thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroendless View Post
Talked to a customer service after waited on line for 45 minutes last week, she said don't know why the second order is not yet shipped and promised to ship overnight first thing Monday......

Well, I got my fedex notification on Monday night but it's was shipped via ground service instead. They missed one week and didn't keep the promise. That's cool, I just want my order, at least they charged me the right amount.

I will say this, who ever at MACNEIL gave it a go on the new ordering system upgrade near the year end holidays season is a dumb freaking moron....
Old 12-07-2010, 07:10 PM   #399
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroendless View Post
I concur
Old 12-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #400
whitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetaco01's Tacoma Gallery
Ship date got postponed another two days. I understand they "switched production facilities" and wanted to b!t#H them out for waiting for 30 min multiple times but then......they are giving us a discount and doing us a favor. I'm just glad to support something that still made in the US