Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official November WeatherTech Group Buy

Old 11-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #41
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
email sent... thanks again...
Old 11-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #42
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
48 orders as of now.

ALL EMAILS AND PMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED!!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #43
Smaug523 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Smaug523's Tacoma Gallery
The excel document has a space for 'name as it appears on credit card' but no place for credit card info.Will we give that directly to weathertech?
Old 11-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #44
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to ask this but do u have to buy the liners for the taco? I already have weather techs in my taco but I'm buying a 2010 corolla as well and I really want the weather tech cargo liner for the trunk. Could I order that in the group buy? Here's what I'm talking about
http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...ustomerVehId=0

Oh and what about the weather tech vent visors? Sorry for all the questions. Just not sure what it is all open to.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #45
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Ok forget it I missed the part about having to order ones for the taco to get the ones for the other car
Old 11-03-2010, 04:32 AM   #46
JoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired MSgt
Name: Whip
JoePa Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaug523 View Post
The excel document has a space for 'name as it appears on credit card' but no place for credit card info.Will we give that directly to weathertech?
I believe that Justin said WeatherTech will email you to obtain your payment information.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:10 AM   #47
Is there a long john silvers on the island?
TurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter View Post
when you copy and paste the text into excel only one column shows up. fill in the info in the corresponding row.
Copy the link in post #1 and paste in excel? Still have (2) A columns...maybe i'm just dumb
Old 11-03-2010, 08:15 AM   #48
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Have someone add you to their list. Then you can get the discount and pay them and they can send them to you! Thats what other people are doing I believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunercrab View Post
Ok forget it I missed the part about having to order ones for the taco to get the ones for the other car
Old 11-03-2010, 08:42 AM   #49
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
mental note til the 15th...sending it before then.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #50
Canada TRD is on a distinguished road
Name: jayboy
Canada TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech

Hi All

Just been to the weathertech web site and they are saying 2011 mats don't fit Manual Trans !!!

Any thoughts??
Old 11-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #51
Carolina Alliance

None of the mats fit the Manual Trans. They have to be trimmed. From what other users have said its not to hard though. Search around a bit and you will find out about it!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #52
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada TRD View Post
Hi All

Just been to the weathertech web site and they are saying 2011 mats don't fit Manual Trans !!!

Any thoughts??
Yea from what I've been reading, they need to be trimmed a little so that the clutch pedal can be pushed all the way down and don't hang up on the mat.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:47 PM   #53
waterman is on a distinguished road
waterman's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to this group buy, but I have a few questions first. I have a 2010 dbl cab sport, and I would like to know do I have the rear storage box? Secondly, I'm on a mac and have their version of excel. Is there any tricks I need to do to make sure I can send the file so a PC can open it?
Old 11-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #54
TRDMike is on a distinguished road
TRDMike's Tacoma Gallery
First: Thanks to the OP for setting this up!

I searched this thread and the other WeatherTech GB (August 2010) to find details about Canadian orders (price, shipping, etc) and found nothing.

Anyone knows if they are willing to ship over here and what the cost is?
Old 11-04-2010, 02:28 PM   #55
Titan has a spectacular aura aboutTitan has a spectacular aura aboutTitan has a spectacular aura about

Name: Joel
Titan's Tacoma Gallery
how long is it going to take for WT to call me for my payment info after I send the excel file?
Old 11-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #56
socal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to all
socal4x's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone post a pic of this "storage box/console"?

THX!
Old 11-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #57
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Wish I could have gotten in on the earlier one, but I've only had my truck for two weeks. If it ends on the 15th, add some processing time, and they average 2 weeks for shipping, we're talking mid-December by the time they get here.

I just placed an order direct. I'll have them in a couple weeks, but I paid about $45 more than you guys will. Worth it for me though, if it saves my brand new truck carpet from the first Missouri snow.

Good luck on the GB! I'll have to get in on the next Wet Okole buy...
WOW, WT shipped my order quick! I just got the FedEx notice they should be here tomorrow! Maybe they heard all the griping about 2 wk wait times, or maybe I got lucky and mine were in stock. Dang, maybe I SHOULD have waited and ordered with you guys!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #58
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal4x View Post
Can someone post a pic of this "storage box/console"?

THX!
x 2 Curiousity is dangerous
Old 11-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #59
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
WOW, WT shipped my order quick! I just got the FedEx notice they should be here tomorrow! Maybe they heard all the griping about 2 wk wait times, or maybe I got lucky and mine were in stock. Dang, maybe I SHOULD have waited and ordered with you guys!
luuuucky, I've got the old school toyota carpet liners, I'm the same as you I want em as fast as they'll send em to me. Canadian Winters already here.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #60
B13B3R is on a distinguished road
Name: Erick
B13B3R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
x 2 Curiousity is dangerous
google is your friend.