Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official November WeatherTech Group Buy

Old 11-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #61
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMike View Post
First: Thanks to the OP for setting this up!

I searched this thread and the other WeatherTech GB (August 2010) to find details about Canadian orders (price, shipping, etc) and found nothing.

Anyone knows if they are willing to ship over here and what the cost is?
+1

I know there is a WeatherTech Canada office in Ontario, but I'm wondering if this gruop buy will cross the border and the same discount apply to us if ordered from within Canada, or are we going to have to stick to the US discount and just eat the additional shipping/customs charges?
Old 11-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #63
Wiffle is on a distinguished road
Name: Wiffle
Wiffle's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 11-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #64
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Have someone add you to their list. Then you can get the discount and pay them and they can send them to you! Thats what other people are doing I believe!
worth a shot....anyone in pa or nj ordering by any chance? i'd rather have someone local to me so i can pick up instead of having to have the person ship it....
Old 11-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #65
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
They will ship to CANADA

I will submit the order form on the 15th. Calls should begin on the 16th. That means shipping will begin on the 16th to. I expect a majority of the orders to be delivered by first week in December

All PM's and emails replied to!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #66
The tacoman is on a distinguished road
The tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Ok to anyone around DFW I ordered an extra set of black liners for a double cab so I can order some for my wifes car. If anyone was thinking about ordering them let me know and we could meet after they come in and just pay me when I give them to them.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #67
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good idea. People that want to order a set for other cars and always order a Tacoma set to and sell them! Order just the front or just the backs and cell them for the GB price and you will get your money back quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The tacoman View Post
Ok to anyone around DFW I ordered an extra set of black liners for a double cab so I can order some for my wifes car. If anyone was thinking about ordering them let me know and we could meet after they come in and just pay me when I give them to them.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:13 PM   #68
Covington is on a distinguished road

Covington's Tacoma Gallery
Excel viewer

Excel is part of Microsoft Office. If you don't have Office installed on your PC, you can download a free viewer via this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...f-f33f669dbc3a
Old 11-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #69
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covington View Post
Excel is part of Microsoft Office. If you don't have Office installed on your PC, you can download a free viewer via this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...f-f33f669dbc3a
I don't imagine a viewer will help much, since they'll need to edit the fields to enter their values. Good tip, but I still think that Google Docs will be the best bet. That, or just go to a local library and do it for free (or maybe a couple bucks).

Just a thought...
Old 11-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #70
Covington is on a distinguished road

Covington's Tacoma Gallery
You're right

I didnt even read the file before making my suggestion - a viewer would not help in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrutter View Post
I don't imagine a viewer will help much, since they'll need to edit the fields to enter their values. Good tip, but I still think that Google Docs will be the best bet. That, or just go to a local library and do it for free (or maybe a couple bucks).

Just a thought...
Old 11-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #72
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
So the rear mats will not fit in my 2010 access cab correct? I can only get fronts and will have to get something different for the back?
Old 11-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #73
Rufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant futureRufus has a brilliant future

Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR54x4 View Post
So the rear mats will not fit in my 2010 access cab correct? I can only get fronts and will have to get something different for the back?

The rear mats fit perfect for access cabs. They fit all the way across the rear floor, which is nice. You just need to remove center console between the two rear seats (really ez), put the mat in place and reinstall console. I like that it fits underneath console. Secures mat in place.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:05 PM   #74
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
The rear mats fit perfect for access cabs. They fit all the way across the rear floor, which is nice. You just need to remove center console between the two rear seats (really ez), put the mat in place and reinstall console. I like that it fits underneath console. Secures mat in place.
ok that makes sense. kind of pain if you want to take it out to clean it though
Old 11-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #77
ketchupanator is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeff
ketchupanator's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. Already filled out the Excel form and awaiting a response.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #78
Carolina Alliance

Guys, I will not be updating the email's and excel form until Monday night. Can you please refrain from sending me multiple emails and pm's asking if I got your order. I send a reply email or PM as soon as I place you in the excel form. If you have not seen a reply then you are not added. I do have other things to do, and if you do not see a reply within a day or two then please relax. The sending multiple emails and pms is throwing me off and making it hard on everyone. So please realize I am 20 and I have a life lol!!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #79
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, thx again for settin this up
Old 11-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #80
Maksimus54 is on a distinguished road
Maksimus54's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for handling this, I'm sure we all appreciate this very much. I'm very excited to get some sweet new mats to protect the Taco.