Notices

Official November WeatherTech Group Buy

Old 11-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #81
09LRA is on a distinguished road
09LRA's Tacoma Gallery
November WeatherTech Group Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
just so everyone knows I am including your email address that you email me with to the excel form. This is for weathertechs use to send you the conformation and shipping info!

THIS IS THE NOVEMBER WEATHERTECH GROUP BUY. PLEASE READ THIS POST FOR DETAILS.

GROUP BUY ENDS ON NOVEMBER 15TH.

This group buy is going to be done the same way as the other group buy's. Weathertech will not allow you to purchase floor mats for another vehicle unless you purchase them for the Tacoma also. So if you want them for another vehicle then please message another member and work it out with them to get them to order them for you.

I have attached an excel form and all information must be entered. I WILL NOT ACCEPT INFORMATION UNLESS IT IS IN EXCEL FORM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXCEL THEN PLEASE GET WITH ANOTHER MEMBER AND HAVE THEM HELP YOU. Sorry if this makes some people mad but with the amount of orders I expect to see I can not key in information.

Please PM me for my email and you can send the completed excel form there.

The email should have the following in the Subject line.

November WeatherTech Group Buy Order Form.

If you do not have this then your email will be deleted.

PRICE'S
Prices have gone up since last group buy. I tried to get them lower but WeatherTech says things have changed in the company and this is the best they can do.
Front Only= $70.77 + $18.00 shipping Front and Rear= $121.74 + $18.00 shipping

IF YOU ORDER ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS OR MATS FOR ANOTHER VEHICLE YOU WILL GET THE SAME DISCOUNT(ROUGHLY 30%)

Thanks everyone for order and I hope this group buy is successful like the others.

ALL INFORMATION IN THE EXCEL FILE WILL BE EMAILED TO WEATHERTECH. WEATHERTECH AND I ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO IT!!
PM sent

Thanks
Old 11-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #83
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
All emails and PM's have been returned. 103 people on the list total!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:41 AM   #84
punkpsy is on a distinguished road
Name: Leo
punkpsy's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation help

i kinda need help its asking make and model,

im going with tacoma and tdr sport ?? is that correct???

also 18 and 19 is confusing im not sure for a 2011 TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed truck, if anyone can help please let me know,

thanks
Old 11-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #85
pineapple808805 will become famous soon enoughpineapple808805 will become famous soon enough

Navy: blank...
Name: pineapple
pineapple808805's Tacoma Gallery
can someone help me with the excel sheet please. Im not able to acess it as i dont have the version used.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:12 AM   #86
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkpsy View Post
i kinda need help its asking make and model,

im going with tacoma and tdr sport ?? is that correct???

also 18 and 19 is confusing im not sure for a 2011 TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed truck, if anyone can help please let me know,

thanks
Your make is Toyota, your model is Tacoma, cab size is Double Cab.

And I'm not 100% on 18 and 19 because I have a 1st gen, but if you go back and read through the thread I'm sure its already been covered.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #88
ZanexGt is on a distinguished road
ZanexGt's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent, thanks again for coordinating!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #89
punkpsy's Tacoma Gallery
this is throwing me off..

the whole
"Does the vehicle have the optional rear storage box/console?"
I thought it was the storage box under the rear seats of the Double Cab, now im really confused..

I also searched google images,

Quote:
Originally Posted by B13B3R View Post
google is your friend.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #90
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone help me with the form that needs to be filled out???

Old 11-10-2010, 02:32 PM   #91
SoCal Toys
SoCal Toys is on a distinguished road
SoCal Toys's Tacoma Gallery
Just got an 06 Tacoma a couple of months ago and just found this tread. Great job arranging this. PM sent. Thanks again
Old 11-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #92
SoCal Toys
SoCal Toys is on a distinguished road
SoCal Toys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMe View Post
Can anyone help me with the form that needs to be filled out???

The original post from tarheelfan 08 has an attached file at the bottom of the page. Click on the attachment and it should open up the Excel program automatically on your computer. The form will appear and you can input your info.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #94
punkpsy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Toys View Post
The original post from tarheelfan 08 has an attached file at the bottom of the page. Click on the attachment and it should open up the Excel program automatically on your computer. The form will appear and you can input your info.

if you cannot open the file you can always ask a member you trust. or do the google doc app some one suggested.

hope that helps.
btw the storage box I found out is for the access cab, not the double cab. or so I assume after research.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:03 AM   #95
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
you are correct on the storage box note!

Quote:
if you cannot open the file you can always ask a member you trust. or do the google doc app some one suggested.

hope that helps.
btw the storage box I found out is for the access cab, not the double cab. or so I assume after research.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:53 AM   #96
jmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud of

Army:
jmdaniel's Tacoma Gallery
Good lord, I ordered a set of liners this am, then saw this. I have a call in to WeatherTech to rectify the situation. Thanks for putting this together!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #97
B13B3R is on a distinguished road
Name: Erick
B13B3R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this is throwing me off..

the whole
"Does the vehicle have the optional rear storage box/console?"
I thought it was the storage box under the rear seats of the Double Cab, now im really confused..

I also searched google images,
the rear storage box is the center console between the rear seats in the access cabs, and only in access cabs.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #99
Selecta is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodent
Selecta's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't get a follow up e-mail...sent you my excel sheet on 11-01 ...just wondering if you could post the list of people here so I know I won't have to send you my excel again..mahalo
Old 11-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #100
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Just emailed the info!! Thanks!!!!