Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official November WeatherTech Group Buy

Old 10-31-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Official November WeatherTech Group Buy

If you have billing problems please call customer service. It is not Kelly's job to figure this out for you she does other things. Customer Service will be able to help you out quickly. And please give them time, they are experiencing problems due to this new system. We ordered well over 150 mats so I bet this is a mess for them, especially since they are trying to do these orders, fix the new system, and deal with all of the holiday orders!

GROUP BUY IS OVER.

PRICE'S
Prices have gone up since last group buy. I tried to get them lower but WeatherTech says things have changed in the company and this is the best they can do.
Front Only= $70.77 + $18.00 shipping Front and Rear= $121.74 + $18.00 shipping

IF YOU ORDER ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS OR MATS FOR ANOTHER VEHICLE YOU WILL GET THE SAME DISCOUNT(ROUGHLY 30%)

Attached Files
File Type: xls November Order FormMember.xls (34.5 KB, 726 views)
Old 10-31-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Try clicking on the attachment below the original post... it should open on your computer (most computers have Excel installed).

When it opens fill in the info and email it back to the OP...

That is unless you can't even open the original file, then I have no clue...
Old 10-31-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
swiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shed
swiss's Tacoma Gallery
Might be a newb question but...

Line 19 on the xlsx file "Does the vehicle have the optional rear storage box/console?"
What is this console/storage box they are asking about? Is this the center console?

I have an 05 dbl cab if that helps...thanks!
Old 10-31-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss View Post
Might be a newb question but...

Line 19 on the xlsx file "Does the vehicle have the optional rear storage box/console?"
What is this console/storage box they are asking about? Is this the center console?

I have an 05 dbl cab if that helps...thanks!
09+ have it. You don't, so you don't have to worry.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
Taco87 is on a distinguished road
Taco87's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know how to attach the Excel file to the PM ??? I have it saved and ready to be sent, just can not find the attach button anywhere ?
Old 10-31-2010, 09:01 PM   #6
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco87 View Post
Anybody know how to attach the Excel file to the PM ??? I have it saved and ready to be sent, just can not find the attach button anywhere ?
he said PM him for his E-mail. Then send the form to him via E-mail.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:06 PM   #7
Taco87 is on a distinguished road
Taco87's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhh.....workin nights, so the brain is a little fuzzy. Thanks, appreciate it !
Old 10-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #8

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco87 View Post
Ahhhh.....workin nights, so the brain is a little fuzzy. Thanks, appreciate it !
No prob.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:22 PM   #9

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Po Yo View Post
Obviously my computer is outdated already so I dont have exel. I looked on microsoft and its 139$ so that kinda defeats the 50$ savings on the liners. Would some one please help me
If you send me the all the info and your e-mail I can fill it out for you. After I send you the final copy to send to the OP I will delete all of the info you send and will never use it.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:38 PM   #10
Hal is on a distinguished road

Name: Hal
Hal's Tacoma Gallery
Open Office is a free program that I think is able to use Excel files and save Excel files. You can download it at http://www.openoffice.org/ . I don't have Open Office but I know people that do and they like it, and most importantly, you should be able to open this Excel form and fill it out using Open Office.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:56 PM   #11

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm always happy to help.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:06 PM   #12
drdonger is on a distinguished road
drdonger's Tacoma Gallery
What is the optional rear storage box? Don't all access cabs have a storage box?
Old 10-31-2010, 10:06 PM   #13

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Po Yo View Post
I have the retention pins on both sides but would anyone recomend getting liners without the holes andjust removing the pins
I sent you the e-mail with the filled out form.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:39 PM   #14

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdonger View Post
What is the optional rear storage box? Don't all access cabs have a storage box?
09+ due I believe. My 08 does not.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #15
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
It might be easier/quicker to just use Google Docs. You can upload and edit the document as desired and then save it. All you have to do is start or use your Gmail account. Should take all of 5-10 minutes in total.

Gotta say though, I'm THOROUGHLY annoyed that they are ripping us for an additional $15. Excuse my languages, but that's bullshit. 15% inflation in 3 months. Uh huh... To the OP, this is not directed at you. I appreciate the work you've done. Just blows my mind that 120+ buyers isn't enough for them to stick with their original price.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:22 PM   #16
Cuda444 is on a distinguished road
Cuda444's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I'm new here... I have the spreadsheet up, but I'm confused. Are we suppose to add our names in under customer #1? or the customer # we were added to the "feeler thread" list?

Thanks
Old 11-01-2010, 05:43 AM   #17
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
First time I've seen someone use an Excel file for a group buy. Sounds like a pain in the ass for you guys!!

Good luck!!!

Great mats though!!
Old 11-01-2010, 06:35 AM   #18
JoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired MSgt
Name: Whip
JoePa Fan's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #19
zeroendless is on a distinguished road

zeroendless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda444 View Post
Sorry, I'm new here... I have the spreadsheet up, but I'm confused. Are we suppose to add our names in under customer #1? or the customer # we were added to the "feeler thread" list?

Thanks
Same question here.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:09 AM   #20
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent...will get the info to you ASAP after I get the email address! Looking forward to getting these mats!