Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Aluminess Overland Tacoma Bumper - Ends 12/31/2010

Old 11-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #22
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanSR5x4 View Post
no love for the 1st gens?
They are finishing up the 1st gen. Contact them, tell them that Tree referred you and see what they can do.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:18 AM   #23
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
I want one! I love that they're so light! Too bad for me, I just spent a bunch of money on parts for the truck and Mustang.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:29 AM   #24
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Not a bad looking bumper for sure! I am curious about the locking compartment, and the winch accomidations... I dont see any on that bumper in the pics?
\

I'll get pictures of the locking compartment and the which area...the lead will go where the license plate is now. I should have pictures by the weekend.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #26
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
cost with out the hoops and for that price can you choose the color of powder coating
Old 11-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #27

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffblaze911 View Post
cost with out the hoops and for that price can you choose the color of powder coating
What do you mean?
Old 11-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #28
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
What do you mean?
i mean can you get the bumper with out the hoops around the headlights if so what is the cost diff on it and for the powder coating can i get silver ond can you put a winch in it.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #29

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
If you get it without the hoops it is the same. There is not much of a difference in price. They want to make it simple. Contact Dave at Aluminess, I believe they can PC in silver. They will have all the answers for you. I am just helping them out.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #31
fourfa is on a distinguished road
fourfa's Tacoma Gallery
Is the bumper compatible with aftermarket skids, particularly BudBuilt? Looks like it works with the stock skid - does it bolt right on or do you have to trim the skidplate?

Thanks
Old 11-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #32

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourfa View Post
Is the bumper compatible with aftermarket skids, particularly BudBuilt? Looks like it works with the stock skid - does it bolt right on or do you have to trim the skidplate?

Thanks

I am not sure about Bud Builts or aftermarket skids. I will have a local fab shop make me mine.

...the bumper just bolts on. I didn't trim my stock ones at all.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #33
Black06Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Dillon
Black06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post
That's totally the bumper I want, but I'm closing on my first house in January, so the timing is terrible! I wonder if my fiancee will notice if $1100 from my checking account goes missing...
She'll probably notice the new big black bumper on your truck first. lol
Old 11-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #34
wyotracker is on a distinguished road

Name: will
wyotracker's Tacoma Gallery
great looking bumper wish i had seen it 3 weeks ago - i,m bummed. stuck for now

wi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post

Hello TacomaWorld,

I have asked Aluminess Products to see if they can do a Group Buy on their Overland Bumper for the Toyota Tacoma 05-11. They have agreed. This Group Buy will end 12/31/2010.

Aluminess bumpers are all aluminum construction, powder coated with a locking storage compartment. The front bumpers are set up to accommodate a winch. In addition, there are tow hooks, a brush guard and built-in light mounts.

Please check out the Testimonial page regarding real life uses of the bumper for various sites.
http://www.aluminess.com/testimonials.htm

These bumpers weigh about 60lbs

Retail Price: $1,250 + Shipping

Forum Price: $1,050 + Shipping

Price will include powder coating, brush guard, Light hoop, locking compartment and cutout for fog lights.

Please contact Aluminess Products with any questions.

When ordering please use the Discount code TRICOMA3627.

Please contact Aluminess for a shipping quote. You will need to provide a Zip Code and can save $50-$75 if shipped to a business address or you can pick up at the shipping terminal. Residential delivery has additional cost.

Contact Aluminess Products

Aluminess Products
9402 Wheatlands Ct. #A
Santee, CA 92071

Office: 619-449-9930
Fax: 619-449-9932
Email: aluminess@sbcglobal.net

About Aluminess Products Inc.

Over the past ten years, Aluminess Products, Inc. has established a solid reputation for manufacturing quality aluminum bumpers, tire racks, roof racks, and off-road products for trucks, vans, and SUVís. Our aluminum bumpers offer many features and benefits for our customers, including vehicle protection. They do not rust and are lighter in weight which allows you to get full performance out of your suspension and prevents wear and tear on your alignment, brakes, and tires. The Aluminess front bumper is winch ready and includes secure storage for tools, tow straps, leveling blocks, etc. The rear bumper with swing-away arms offers various storage options such as oversize tires or locking storage for generators and camp gear. In addition, they provide room to carry extra water and fuel.

I will keep this front page updated as much as I can. New pictures will be added as I can get them.

img]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad125/TheyPhotographic/Fiesta13.jpg[/img]

Old 11-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #35
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ordering mine tomorrow!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 12:41 PM   #37
08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TAYLOR
08chocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice job blurring out the first couple pictures, but letting the other ones go. i know your license plate now haha
Old 11-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #38

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08chocotaco View Post
nice job blurring out the first couple pictures, but letting the other ones go. i know your license plate now haha
LOL...yeah I think I was sending that one out to someone else...but I am sure people would have figured it out anyways.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #39
08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TAYLOR
08chocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
haha if they didnt know or couldnt figure that out, uhh ohh