Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Aluminess Overland Tacoma Bumper - Ends 12/31/2010

Old 11-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Official Aluminess Overland Tacoma Bumper - Ends 12/31/2010

Update: As long as a $250 deposit is received by Dec 31st they will honor the special. The remainder will be taken when the bumper ships at the end of January to help out with the holidays!!!

Hello TacomaWorld,

I have asked Aluminess Products to see if they can do a Group Buy on their Overland Bumper for the Toyota Tacoma 05-11. They have agreed. This Group Buy will end 12/31/2010.

Aluminess bumpers are all aluminum construction, powder coated with a locking storage compartment. The front bumpers are set up to accommodate a winch. In addition, there are tow hooks, a brush guard and built-in light mounts.

Please check out the Testimonial page regarding real life uses of the bumper for various sites.
http://www.aluminess.com/testimonials.htm

These bumpers weigh about 60lbs

Retail Price: $1,250 + Shipping

Forum Price: $1,050 + Shipping

Price will include powder coating, brush guard, Light hoop, locking compartment and cutout for fog lights.

Please contact Aluminess Products with any questions.

When ordering please use the Discount code TRICOMA3627.

Please contact Aluminess for a shipping quote. You will need to provide a Zip Code and can save $50-$75 if shipped to a business address or you can pick up at the shipping terminal. Residential delivery has additional cost.

Contact Aluminess Products

Aluminess Products
9402 Wheatlands Ct. #A
Santee, CA 92071

Office: 619-449-9930
Fax: 619-449-9932
Email: aluminess@sbcglobal.net

About Aluminess Products Inc.

Over the past ten years, Aluminess Products, Inc. has established a solid reputation for manufacturing quality aluminum bumpers, tire racks, roof racks, and off-road products for trucks, vans, and SUVís. Our aluminum bumpers offer many features and benefits for our customers, including vehicle protection. They do not rust and are lighter in weight which allows you to get full performance out of your suspension and prevents wear and tear on your alignment, brakes, and tires. The Aluminess front bumper is winch ready and includes secure storage for tools, tow straps, leveling blocks, etc. The rear bumper with swing-away arms offers various storage options such as oversize tires or locking storage for generators and camp gear. In addition, they provide room to carry extra water and fuel.

I will keep this front page updated as much as I can. New pictures will be added as I can get them.

img]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad125/TheyPhotographic/Fiesta13.jpg[/img]

Old 11-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
That's totally the bumper I want, but I'm closing on my first house in January, so the timing is terrible! I wonder if my fiancee will notice if $1100 from my checking account goes missing...
Old 11-04-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post
That's totally the bumper I want, but I'm closing on my first house in January, so the timing is terrible! I wonder if my fiancee will notice if $1100 from my checking account goes missing...

I really like my bumper a lot. I am close by so I was able to go down there and check it out in person. I like it because of the weight. My suspension as not suffered at all. I plan on adding a winch and other heavy stuff on my truck so the more weight I can save the better. I have gone through some bushes and it's great. I don't have to worry about rust. Powder Coat sticks on Aluminum much better than steel. Most of us here are not rock crawlers and have to take our trucks on the street. This was the best all around. I plan on making my truck into an expedition vehicle. I might get a rack too. Call Aluminess and see what they can work out for you.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that looks SAF!

Do you think they'll give me the same discount if I buy an FJ bumper for my dad too?
He's been wanting this one ever since he found it and they live 30 min away from Santee! Score!

I'm excited to tell him about this
Old 11-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #5

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
Wow that looks SAF!

Do you think they'll give me the same discount if I buy an FJ bumper for my dad too?
He's been wanting this one ever since he found it and they live 30 min away from Santee! Score!

I'm excited to tell him about this
Danny I think if you get two bumpers they will work something out. You have to mention the Code cause that is the only way they will give you the deal on the Tacoma one for the GB price.

Check out this Article on the FJ one.

http://disabledexplorers.com/index.p...d=97&Itemid=35
Old 11-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Tri thanks for the info
and next time I'm down there I will definitely hit you up!
I probably won't be back down til thanksgiving. Are you staying in town?
Old 11-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #8

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
Tri thanks for the info
and next time I'm down there I will definitely hit you up!
I probably won't be back down til thanksgiving. Are you staying in town?

I live in Carlsbad. Just hit me up.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I live in Carlsbad. Just hit me up.
I go to school in Merced so next time I head down I will!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:03 AM   #10
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
All aluminum construction....How much does it weigh?
Old 11-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing I don't like about that bumper are the two ends just underneath the fender. It doesn't seem to match up right.

Other than that though it's a great bumper that was built with quality work.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:58 AM   #12

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
All aluminum construction....How much does it weigh?
About 60 lbs.

Derek the reason for that is that it won't smash the fenders. It you look at others that sit right on the fender, once you flex it, good bye fenders.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:55 PM   #14
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Too much for me but they are sick!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #15

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Too much for me but they are sick!
I had considered the other bumpers but they are close to this price once priced out. Shrockworks retail at 1099. So they are not that far off. Each bumper will have it's own benefit.

The work put into making these bumpers is top notch. They have been building off road bumpers for over 10 years.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #16
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
60 pounds!! That thing wont even sag the front end. The question how durabable? Has anyone smashed one into some rocks, hit a deer or a car. That is the only reason I want one
Old 11-06-2010, 07:38 AM   #17
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any more side shots want to know how far it sticks out from truck?
Old 11-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #18

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo freak View Post
60 pounds!! That thing wont even sag the front end. The question how durabable? Has anyone smashed one into some rocks, hit a deer or a car. That is the only reason I want one
This is by mo means a rock crawler bumper. It is an Expedition/Ocerland bumper. Made to withstand the elements. Is it strong enough to handle a deer, brush, rocks and other vehicles, the answer is yes. Will it be stronger than steel, the answer is no. Most of us, are not going to be taking our trucks into major rocks with a 30k vehicle and if you are the type that will, go out and buy a Shrockworks or ARB. They are made out of heavy steel and will be able to handle rocks a little better.

Check out these testimonials from their site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo freak View Post
Any more side shots want to know how far it sticks out from truck?
It sticks out as far as the ARB. I will post up side shots if I can
Old 11-06-2010, 08:27 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
This is by mo means a rock crawler bumper. It is an Expedition/Ocerland bumper. Made to withstand the elements. Is it strong enough to handle a deer, brush, rocks and other vehicles, the answer is yes. Will it be stronger than steel, the answer is no. Most of us, are not going to be taking our trucks into major rocks with a 30k vehicle and if you are the type that will, go out and buy a Shrockworks or ARB. They are made out of heavy steel and will be able to handle rocks a little better.

Check out these testimonials from their site.

It sticks out as far as the ARB. I will post up side shots if I can
Thanks I love it prob get one in the furture
Old 11-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #20
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post
x2

lol....she'd fucking kill me!

Great looking bumper though! Bump!