Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BushWacker Group Buy Feeler!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
i would suggest adding all of the available styles and prices to the 1st post then, might get more people interested if they knew what the buy was for and what the final cost was going to be. and what is the website that you found these prices at? it would be nice to know who we'd be doing business with...
Added Extend a fender and Street flairs and the company is 4wheelonline
Old 11-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-16-2010, 07:55 AM   #24
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
do they seriously not make any for an 06 DC?
Yeah this one is for the DC.

2nd Gen DC there is no picture of the DC
POCKET STYLE FENDER FLARES

05-10 Toyota Tacoma Set Part # 31925-02
Price 357.50

Key Points
Fits Short Bed Crew Cab Model Only
Bushwacker's easy to use instructions process makes installation a snap
100% UV Protection. No chalking, No cracking, No warping
Comes complete with decorative stainless steel hardware for a 'bolt-on' look without touching the vehicle's surface
OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle
Old 11-17-2010, 08:07 AM   #25
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
How long does it normaly take for these group buys to get going, and finish?
Old 11-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #26
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
I don't understand why the 2nd gen flares don't fit on a double cab. Can anyone explain? I would love to get them.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #27
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGLuke View Post
I don't understand why the 2nd gen flares don't fit on a double cab. Can anyone explain? I would love to get them.
They do fit the DC bushwacker just calls it a crew cab. this one will fit the DC

Price 357.50

Key Points
Comes complete with decorative stainless steel hardware for a 'bolt-on' look without touching the vehicle's surface
OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle
Old 11-17-2010, 08:26 AM   #28
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
Bump.
How long does it normaly take for these group buys to get going, and finish?
Man It don't take this long i thought there was interest in these but i guess all the guys on the other thread were not really interested.

I'm waiting until after thanksgiving and if we are not getting close to 25 buyers I'm just picking mine up.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:31 AM   #29
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Oh my appologies i missed that. I'm interested in those with hopes they give a decent discount. I'll add myself to the list, unless you want to do it.[

quote=JLee;2396734]They do fit the DC bushwacker just calls it a crew cab. this one will fit the DC

Price 357.50

Key Points
OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle[/quote]
Old 11-17-2010, 08:32 AM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Added
Old 11-17-2010, 08:34 AM   #31
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thanks!

Now towards other members, I swear i must have seen at least 50 ppl interested in a group buy (ok maybe I'm over exaggerating), but there has got be at least 25 interested on the forum.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:40 AM   #32
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome thanks!

Now towards other members, I swear i must have seen at least 50 ppl interested in a group buy (ok maybe I'm over exaggerating), but there has got be at least 25 interested on the forum.
Tell me about it that's why i started this. I'm buying mine group buy or not i just seen all the interest in these so i figured i would contact the distributer.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:42 AM   #33
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Well thats very thoughtful of you. How long are you willing to hold off on buying them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Tell me about it that's why i started this. I'm buying mine group buy or not i just seen all the interest in these so i figured i would contact the distributer.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:47 AM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well thats very thoughtful of you. How long are you willing to hold off on buying them?
A week or two after thanksgiving. I'm buying a set of AllPro Expo leafs the day after thanksgiving so that's enough spending for that week.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:54 AM   #35
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah if I do buy the flares it will make me want to get a lift, rims and tires too cuz the flares will probably look out of place without all that. Oh well the truck does need a change.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #36
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know how these are mounted?
Do they just go into the factory flare holes?
Old 11-17-2010, 09:16 AM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
Do you know how these are mounted?
Do they just go into the factory flare holes?
From what i see on the bushwacker website on the 2gens you have to drill new holes in the front bumper but not the body.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #38
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
That doesn't sound bad at all.

Quote:
From what i see on the bushwacker website on the 2gens you have to drill new holes in the front bumper but not the body.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That doesn't sound bad at all.
Yeah it's not, with the cut outs on the 1st gen we have to drill new holes in the fender.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #40
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Now that does sound like it would be a pain, but I suppose if you plan on keeping them on it wouldn't matter.

Quote:
Yeah it's not, with the cut outs on the 1st gen we have to drill new holes in the fender.

Products Discussed in this Thread