Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BushWacker Group Buy Feeler!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2010, 11:43 AM   #41
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGLuke View Post
Now that does sound like it would be a pain, but I suppose if you plan on keeping them on it wouldn't matter.
Yeah i plan on it i had to cut an 1" off my fender to fit my tires. It looks ugly all exposed.

Old 11-17-2010, 11:45 AM   #42
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch, yeah that doesn't look to pretty but all necessary
Old 11-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGLuke View Post
Ouch, yeah that doesn't look to pretty but all necessary
Yeah i cut it to the specs for the cut outs so my fronts are ready i just need to pop them on. i still have to cut the backs but there not rubbing unless stuffed.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #44
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
So you're already prepared. I wonder, do they just snap in like the stock ones or do they use bolts to hold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah i cut it to the specs for the cut outs so my fronts are ready i just need to pop them on. i still have to cut the backs but there not rubbing unless stuffed.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #45
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Mine need to be bolted on.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #46
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds sturdier to me that way.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:31 AM   #48
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-19-2010, 09:21 AM   #49
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Bump again
Old 11-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #51
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 12-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #52
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
gotta wait for after christmas .. lol but this is still going on i have been looking for the pocket fenders !
Old 12-03-2010, 11:06 AM   #53
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
This is going to nowhere there is just not enough interest to get the discount.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #54
Beeson is just really niceBeeson is just really niceBeeson is just really niceBeeson is just really nice

EMS:
Name: Ryan
Beeson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah i plan on it i had to cut an 1" off my fender to fit my tires. It looks ugly all exposed.

Yeah, I'm just about to buy some of these Duratracs. Pretty dang good tire right? I currently run 33s but I think with the new ones it's about time I actually cut the fender a bit. Do the bushwackers allow you to cut a bit off all the way around the fender and still fit nice?

Well, so much for this GB, thanks for trying though, I think I'll just spend the extra $20 and get them from that site. Great catch on finding that site though.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:39 PM   #55
CdnSldr is on a distinguished road
Army: Vehicle Tech. CPL, Maint. Coy, 18 Service Battalion
Name: Josh
CdnSldr's Tacoma Gallery
95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31919-02

YES PLEASE! .....$396 plus shipping from ebay.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:41 PM   #56
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
you can get fiberwerx from 4.5 flairs for 300???? doesnt make sence to me
Old 01-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #57
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
you can get fiberwerx from 4.5 flairs for 300???? doesnt make sence to me

Yeah this thread is dead there is not enough interest and I'm cool on the Fiberwerx fenders I don't like the look of LT
Old 01-27-2011, 01:03 PM   #58
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
well i love the way LT handles. im saving for it, i want to be able to hit whoops at high speeds
Old 01-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #59
Banned
sorry for thread jackish
Old 01-28-2011, 01:51 PM   #60
CdnSldr is on a distinguished road
Army: Vehicle Tech. CPL, Maint. Coy, 18 Service Battalion
Name: Josh
CdnSldr's Tacoma Gallery
BALLS!

Products Discussed in this Thread