Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BushWacker Group Buy Feeler!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BushWacker Group Buy Feeler!

Hey guys there is another thread that someone stared that got some interest. i contacted at site that sells BushWackers cheap!(4wheelonline) and there willing to do a group buy he said $20 bucks off if there is 25 or more orders with FREE shipping. All unpainted

1st Gen's

4x4 & 2wd
CUT-OUT FENDER FLARES

95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31919-02
Price 342.19

Key Points
Buswacker’s exclusive bold pocket design and style
Offers extreme tire and wheel coverage! Allows you to increase the wheel well opening for more tire clearance, accomodating large tires and wheels
Adds 3” of additional tire coverage
OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle
Adds 1” wheel well opening allowing a tire size of 33x12.50 (recommended with 3” lift)
Currently not available for Toyota Tacoma Double Cab

EXTEND-A-FENDER

95.5-00 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31911-11
Price 264.64

Key Points
Adds additional coverage, great for large wheel and tire packages
100% UV protection. No chalking, No cracking, No warping
Exclusive Dura-Flex 2000® gives maximum durability and flexibility
Also available individually, Front Part # 31029-11, Rear Part # 31030-11
Flare does not cover factory flare holes on 01 to 04 trucks

STREET FLARES

95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31502-02
Price 215.87

Key Points
Great with stock wheel and tire packages
Focuses on style and looks
Ease of installation on all vehicle types
100% UV protection. No chalking, No cracking, No warping
Single-piece design and construction
Integrated design complements the vehicle body lines

OE STYLE FENDER FLARES

95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31914-02
Price 240.67

Key Points
Great with stock or custom tire and wheel packages
Sleek, curved design wraps under the vehicle for factory-installed styling
100% UV Protection. No chalking, No cracking, No warping
Fits 4wd only

2nd Gen's

Everything but the DC
POCKET STYLE FENDER FLARES

05-10 Toyota Tacoma Set Part # 31920-02
Price 342.19

Key Points
Fits all models with factory flares except Double Cab Short Bed Model or X-Runner
Bushwacker's easy to use instructions process makes installation a snap
Comes complete with decorative stainless steel hardware for a 'bolt-on' look without touching the vehicle's surface

2nd Gen DC there is no picture of the DC
POCKET STYLE FENDER FLARES

05-10 Toyota Tacoma Set Part # 31925-02
Price 357.50

Key Points
Fits Short Bed Crew Cab Model Only
Bushwacker's easy to use instructions process makes installation a snap
Comes complete with decorative stainless steel hardware for a 'bolt-on' look without touching the vehicle's surface

If your interested in picking up a set post the style and part number Like I did in Post #2
Old 11-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The list

1:JLee: 95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31919-02
2:Plee33 05-10 Toyota Tacoma Set Part # 31920-02
3: Goomba 95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31919-02
4: Beeson 95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31919-02
5: BIGLuke 05-10 Toyota Tacoma Set Part # 31925-02
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
Old 11-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump I thought there was interest on this.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
55 views and nothing I thought there was interest in these.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Goodluck Jerry, bump for you.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Goodluck Jerry, bump for you.
thanks man i guess everyone on the other thread were just talking out of there ass. It's not sweat off my back I'm still buying some.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #7
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
I was the one that started the other thread. I was still waiting on the Robyn at BushWacker to get a hold of a sales rep to get back to me with the information, but I guess you got the hold of another site before bushwacker even got a hold of me. Good stuff. They don't have flares for the 2nd gen double cab long bed??? What's going on?
Old 11-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plee33 View Post
I was the one that started the other thread. I was still waiting on the Robyn at BushWacker to get a hold of a sales rep get back to me with the information, but I guess you got the hold them before they even got a hold of me. Good stuff. I'm in.
Alright lets get this thing started.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #9
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Hmnn. I've been wanting a set. They're local to me, I should stop by there and talk to them this week. Probably get a better deal cause they don't have to ship.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:29 PM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thucker View Post
Hmnn. I've been wanting a set. They're local to me, I should stop by there and talk to them this week. Probably get a better deal cause they don't have to ship.

Who is local to you BuchWacker?
Old 11-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
PLEE33..I think you ordered the wrong set..shoold be
05-10 Toyota Tacoma Set Part # 31920-02
That was my bad no one has ordered yet this is just the Feeler once we get 25 people I will contact the company on how the discount will be applied.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #12
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump for you

Jlee, are you going to sell your stock flares? If so, I'd be interested.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:08 AM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Free bump for you

Jlee, are you going to sell your stock flares? If so, I'd be interested.
I don't know if your going to want them there pretty cut up.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #14
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
so this is only for the pocket/cut out style? i'd maybe be in if it were for the extend-a-fenders...
Old 11-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
so this is only for the pocket/cut out style? i'd maybe be in if it were for the extend-a-fenders...
All of them I just put those ones up there because the only ones for the 2nd Gens are the pocket and the cut outs are to only ones that fit the 01 to 04 Tacomas. I think all of them work on yours.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #16
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in the: 95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31919-02.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
I am interested in the: 95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd Set Part # 31919-02.
Added to the list.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:20 AM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Daily Bump
Old 11-11-2010, 08:30 AM   #19
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
All of them I just put those ones up there because the only ones for the 2nd Gens are the pocket and the cut outs are to only ones that fit the 01 to 04 Tacomas. I think all of them work on yours.
i would suggest adding all of the available styles and prices to the 1st post then, might get more people interested if they knew what the buy was for and what the final cost was going to be. and what is the website that you found these prices at? it would be nice to know who we'd be doing business with...

Products Discussed in this Thread