Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Hella 500ff or 700ff HID plug and play off road lights

Old 11-22-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Hella 500ff or 700ff HID plug and play off road lights

Group buy posted:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post2557146

How much interest is there here for out-of-the box plug-and-play Hella 500ff or 700ff off road lights?

Currently, one of the most popular HID off road light deals out there are the Kragen 7" HID lights that sell for $129.95 each.

What if I can get you Hella 500ff complete HID lights for under $160....a PAIR? That is less than $80 a light for HID off road lights, $50 cheaper than the popular Kragen lights.

my guy also has 9" Pro Comp look alike HID lights for $220 a pair with internal ballast and starter.

I am talking to a local guy that does this and is really interested in pushing his product out there. The lights will come out of the box ready to be installed on your truck with:

(2) Slim Ballasts
(2) HID bulbs
(2) Driving Beam Lamps
(2) Protective Stone Shields
(1) Complete Plug & Play Harness
(1) Switch
(1) 12V Relay
(1) Step-by-step Mounting Instructions

Colors that you can choose include:

All parts will be brand new, never used, made just for you.

This will only happen as a group buy, and I will only organize a group buy if there is enough interest.

Just to be transparent with you guys, retail:
2x Hella 500ff lights = $70 + shipping on Amazon
2x H3 HID kits = $35 + shipping
total = $105 + shipping

The products I want to push is under $160 + shipping, and that is just one or two of you guys buying. Hella 700ff will probably be around $20 per kit. Price will definitely drop sharply if we get more people buying. These kits are 100% pre-built for you and ready to mount, which saves you the work of doing the retro fit yourself. Believe me, i've done the retrofit on my KCs and it is a PITA.

Let me know if there is interest. Get a list going, and if you guys want this deal, i'll make it happen. By the way Im picking up for of these lights for my roof rack that Engage is making me and Im stoked, just want to share the deal with you guys

Pics of 9" lights:

Hella 5" and 7" lights:

Old 11-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Bump for the local people who wants good lights.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Bump for the local people who wants good lights.
X2, and its not just local, the guy is all down to ship
Old 11-22-2010, 11:49 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ DDM/Slimcubby quality (not that im comparing the two in any way lol)
Old 11-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
oh damn 160 thats it??? damn this is tempting as hell....
yea, a single hella Rallye 4000 Series 35W hid light is over $500 on Amazon. I mean, you cant really compare the rallye 4000 series to a hid converted 500ff or 700ff, but you are getting TWO hella HID lightz out of the box plug and play for under $160....helluva deal if you want HID output and dont care about buying top of the line. These will perform just as well if not better than the Kragen lights imho
Old 11-23-2010, 11:00 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
Bump for the homie and trustworthy friend... I might be interested In a set soon...
thx bro, lets see how much interest there is. Im not getting anything out of this, im just picking up two sets for myself, but thought you guys may be interested. I think it's a damn good deal, but if you guys dont think so, it's all good
Old 11-23-2010, 12:28 PM   #10
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Someone Touch AARON please!
Old 11-23-2010, 12:34 PM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i'm interested
Old 11-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #13
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Someone Touch AARON please!

Old 11-23-2010, 06:04 PM   #14
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested. You have any pics of the finished product?
Old 11-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
I might be interested. You have any pics of the finished product?
not yet, i'll try to get him to email me some
Old 11-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #16
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
so i can just order these and mount them on my elite off road bumper? dont need anything else? if so im definitely interested
Old 11-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #17
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested in a pair of 700ff. Id like to see pics as well.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:37 PM   #19
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Old 12-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #20
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you enjoyed your visit to the 757 Aaron and sorry I couldn't make the meet.

So I got a light bar comeing in this week and I'm researching lights now. These look like a good deal so I'm interested! Are you attempting a group buy or just gonna link the buyer and seller together?