Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER: Firestick Antenna GB

Old 12-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #21
Big Sulli C is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Big Sulli C's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in for a 4' Friestik II. I would also be in for the 4' firestik II with 3 way mount.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #22
JayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud of
Name: Jay
JayARRGHH's Tacoma Gallery
AGH!! I just ordered mine from amazon for like $17 like 4/5 days ago -___-
Old 12-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #23
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayARRGHH View Post
AGH!! I just ordered mine from amazon for like $17 like 4/5 days ago -___-

Yeah unfortunately some guy on Amazon is selling these things basically at Wholesale so that kinda kills a GB for that antenna.

The best price I can offer is 17.00 plus shipping guys. this covers my cost to ship the items to me. Shipping to you would be exact (no handling fees). Min amount of people would be 10. the only way to get the priuce down is to have a larger amount of people to drive the price down (and then it only goes down 5% at 15 people)

Probably just as easy to get them on amazon.

If however anybody is interested in the flags/whips I know that nobody is selling these as cheap as I get them.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #24
JayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud ofJayARRGHH has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Yeah unfortunately some guy on Amazon is selling these things basically at Wholesale so that kinda kills a GB for that antenna.

The best price I can offer is 17.00 plus shipping guys. this covers my cost to ship the items to me. Shipping to you would be exact (no handling fees). Min amount of people would be 10. the only way to get the priuce down is to have a larger amount of people to drive the price down (and then it only goes down 5% at 15 people)

Probably just as easy to get them on amazon.

If however anybody is interested in the flags/whips I know that nobody is selling these as cheap as I get them.
I didn't mean to piss on the fire there, I was just saying if i hadn't of just ordered mine I would have done a group buy here, I'm in no rush. Sorry brutha!
Old 12-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #25
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for one 3-5ft
4ft is probably going to be ideal for most, and I'm included.
Any model really, I'm not picky
And a 3 way mount possibly....
Old 12-13-2010, 11:18 PM   #26
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
4ft firestick II
Old 12-14-2010, 01:56 PM   #27
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't mean to piss on the fire there, I was just saying if i hadn't of just ordered mine I would have done a group buy here, I'm in no rush. Sorry brutha!

Oh no man dont take my post as being against you. Its the retialers that screw over the other stores that piss me off. We deal with this a lot in my stores (Leisurepro for Scuba stuff is a huge one, Amazon sellers do it too though).

If you guys are still interested Like I said 17.00 plus shipping is what we would be looking at for the Firestik 2 in 4'. For any other size my case QTY is 10 so we need 10 people to want the same item. On mounts some Case packs are like 25 so that may be hard to do but we can look.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #28
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

I'm in, and I'd like to pick up my order when I'm back in town
Old 12-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Oh no man dont take my post as being against you. Its the retialers that screw over the other stores that piss me off. We deal with this a lot in my stores (Leisurepro for Scuba stuff is a huge one, Amazon sellers do it too though).

If you guys are still interested Like I said 17.00 plus shipping is what we would be looking at for the Firestik 2 in 4'. For any other size my case QTY is 10 so we need 10 people to want the same item. On mounts some Case packs are like 25 so that may be hard to do but we can look.
Alright haha, I didn't want you to think that I was like advertising it so other people would go buy em from Amazon, it's my first firestik so i didn't know how expensive they are and i assumed it was more than what its supposed to be, next time I should look for this thread first!
Old 12-14-2010, 09:23 PM   #30

Quote:
Alright haha, I didn't want you to think that I was like advertising it so other people would go buy em from Amazon, it's my first firestik so i didn't know how expensive they are and i assumed it was more than what its supposed to be, next time I should look for this thread first!
Sad but true:

We learn best the hard way
Old 12-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
Sad but true:

We learn best the hard way
Haha agreed. But I'm alright with that