Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 20! Ends 01/16/11

Old 01-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #21
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Hey Slim, I PM'd you and replied to your invoice. Everything go through on your end fine?
Yup you are all set.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #22
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnRiteItzRY View Post
Hey ya'll,

These are high quality lights and you'll be in great hands w/ Paul(slim). He goes above and beyond to help if you have any issues with the product or questions in general. If you're on the fence about grabbing these lights, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Thanks man I really appreciate the recommendation and compliment. Glad you are a happy camper!
Old 01-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #23
Crownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of light
Crownedcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 01-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #24
Crownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of light
Crownedcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
Are there any issues with these melting the fog lights?
Old 01-11-2011, 08:02 AM   #25
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
these wont fit on a 1997?
Old 01-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #26
visiontacoma is on a distinguished road

visiontacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownedcustoms View Post
Are there any issues with these melting the fog lights?
I've had these in my fogs for almost 2 years now with no issues with melting at all... These HIDs are only 35w which is simular wattage then a regular fog light bulb.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #27
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent with info
Old 01-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #28
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd with info
Old 01-11-2011, 04:42 PM   #29
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Woot!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:43 PM   #30

Got the PM's Check your emails for the paypal invoice and please be sure to make your payments asap. I hate to have to remove your order from the list if the payment is not met in time.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:07 PM   #31
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Got my payment in last night (First Group Buy!!!)

Any idea when they might ship/arrive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Got the PM's Check your emails for the paypal invoice and please be sure to make your payments asap. I hate to have to remove your order from the list if the payment is not met in time.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeJ View Post
Got my payment in last night (First Group Buy!!!)

Any idea when they might ship/arrive?
All the kits are ordered on the 16th and take around 3-5 days to arrive at my place. The day I get them I box them all up then ship them out the next day via 1-3 day shipping depending on your area. If you are in Canada then it takes about 5-6 days.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:24 PM   #33
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the GB Slim, Im sure it takes a bunch of work.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:59 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMe View Post
Thanks for the GB Slim, Im sure it takes a bunch of work.
You're all very welcome! I don't mind it keeps me busy and out of trouble lol.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:17 PM   #35

Only 3 more days to get your orders in and paid for! Don't miss out and regret not getting in on this!
Old 01-14-2011, 08:07 PM   #36
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man my buddy is possibly wanting to get these, will they work with a 08 pathfinder? And any idea what size needed
Old 01-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouge44 View Post
Hey man my buddy is possibly wanting to get these, will they work with a 08 pathfinder? And any idea what size needed
Yes they will. I am not on a full size computer I am on my phone so if you can go to Sylvania's website and lookup the bulb size I can get him a set. You have until 5:00PM California time to get the order in and paid for.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #38
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Close er up and ship out !!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:20 PM   #39

Group Buy will be ending in less than 40 minutes. Please be sure to make your paypal payments asap! If you are still "Pending Payment" status at 5:00PM I will be removing your order from the group buy. I hate to have you miss out by not getting your payment in on time.

~Slim