Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 20! Ends 01/16/11

Old 01-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #41
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouge44 View Post
ill have to jump on the next one
Sounds good. I personally will be holding another group buy for my kits in March. Another guy will be doing a group buy in February for his kits. It's up to you if you want to wait for mine or buy his.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #42
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Attention Buyers:

All kits will be ordered first thing tomorrow morning. I will let you know once they are received and you will also receive an email with the tracking #'s once I ship them out to you guys!

Soon you will be able to see at night!

Enjoy!
~Slim
Old 01-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #43
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Sounds good. I personally will be holding another group buy for my kits in March. Another guy will be doing a group buy in February for his kits. It's up to you if you want to wait for mine or buy his.
i had a good experience with you on my first buy and no probelms with the warrenty part i think ill hold off till march
Old 01-18-2011, 09:08 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouge44 View Post
i had a good experience with you on my first buy and no probelms with the warrenty part i think ill hold off till march
Ok cool sounds like a plan.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:14 PM   #45
Hoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of lightHoyle is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Commander & Chief
Hoyle's Tacoma Gallery
So, are these done.. until March .. recommendation on another HID kit..

Thanks
Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #46
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attention Buyers:

All kits will be ordered first thing tomorrow morning. I will let you know once they are received and you will also receive an email with the tracking #'s once I ship them out to you guys!

Soon you will be able to see at night!

Enjoy!
~Slim
Hurry hurry... I feel like I'm living in total darkness!!

Actually, do you think there's any chance these might arrive by the weekend? It's "truck maintenance weekend" and adding in something fun like throwing these in would make the oil change and vacuuming so much more barable.

Thanks in advance for throwing this together.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #47

The lights are going to be delivered to me by Monday/Tuesday. I then box them all up the day I get them and ship them out 2-3 day shipping. I don't know why but the shipping is a little slow to me this group buy sorry for that guys.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #48
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Hurry up! HAHA just kidding man!

I just got my BHLM lights and im wanting to put these HID's in them before i put the lights in my truck. Stoked!

Thanks again
Old 01-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #49
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The lights are going to be delivered to me by Monday/Tuesday. I then box them all up the day I get them and ship them out 2-3 day shipping. I don't know why but the shipping is a little slow to me this group buy sorry for that guys.
I personally don't mind the time on shipping, especially if we're getting a good price. And I don't think that anyone minds so long as we're kept in the loop (which you seem to have been keeping track of the thread and keeping us updated pretty regularly). I'm looking forward to getting them.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeJ View Post
I personally don't mind the time on shipping, especially if we're getting a good price. And I don't think that anyone minds so long as we're kept in the loop (which you seem to have been keeping track of the thread and keeping us updated pretty regularly). I'm looking forward to getting them.
Well speaking of updates I just got off the phone with fedex. The delivery was suppose to come to me yesterday. I rushed home from work expecting to see the boxes on my doorstep. Nope.. Apparently they screwed up somewhere in transit and now I should have them tomorrow before 4:30pm. I already have all the labels printed just need to get the delivery! I will box them all up tomorrow and have them dropped off for delivery Thursday morning. Again, I apologize for the delay. This is the first time where shipping has messed up on me.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:18 AM   #51
TheHansen is on a distinguished road

TheHansen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well speaking of updates I just got off the phone with fedex. The delivery was suppose to come to me yesterday. I rushed home from work expecting to see the boxes on my doorstep. Nope.. Apparently they screwed up somewhere in transit and now I should have them tomorrow before 4:30pm. I already have all the labels printed just need to get the delivery! I will box them all up tomorrow and have them dropped off for delivery Thursday morning. Again, I apologize for the delay. This is the first time where shipping has messed up on me.
things happen, and it was out of your control. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:24 AM   #52
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the update slim! I'm hoping that they get here by this weekend. I'm itching to put these in my new headlights and put them in my truck!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #53
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well speaking of updates I just got off the phone with fedex. The delivery was suppose to come to me yesterday. I rushed home from work expecting to see the boxes on my doorstep. Nope.. Apparently they screwed up somewhere in transit and now I should have them tomorrow before 4:30pm.

You should tell FedEx that they should send out the packages overnight at no extra charge for the screwup... I'd love to have them as well for this weekend.

Not that I don't have a million and a half things to do besides put these in... but oh well
Old 01-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #54

I received 1 box today of kits when I am expecting 3 boxes!! Fedex has officially pooped on me this shipment. I should have the other 2 boxes of kits tomorrow. You can't even imagine my frustration especially when I thrive on fast turn times and things going smoothly. They apparently split up the shipment by mistake. Sorry guys but I will get them shipped out ASAP. I have all the labels pre-printed and the boxes ready to go lol. Just need to stuff the boxes with your kits and slap your labels on them.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #55

Kits are in my possession and I am boxing them up! Sorry for the delay guys but they will be in your hands in no time!
Old 01-28-2011, 08:11 AM   #56
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kits are in my possession and I am boxing them up! Sorry for the delay guys but they will be in your hands in no time!
Old 01-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #57
visiontacoma is on a distinguished road

visiontacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Think im the first one to get my HIDs in. Just got dropped off at my front door. THANKS!
Old 01-30-2011, 10:03 AM   #58
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by visiontacoma View Post
Think im the first one to get my HIDs in. Just got dropped off at my front door. THANKS!
You got yours already?!?!? Man, where do you live? I thought being in Portland, OR I would get mine quick.

On another note...

@Slim -

I got two emails with tracking numbers from ya... I can't see a difference in the numbers but then again I haven't looked at them side by side. Should I expect two packages or did it somehow get duplicated?
Old 01-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeJ View Post
You got yours already?!?!? Man, where do you live? I thought being in Portland, OR I would get mine quick.

On another note...

@Slim -

I got two emails with tracking numbers from ya... I can't see a difference in the numbers but then again I haven't looked at them side by side. Should I expect two packages or did it somehow get duplicated?
Hi Gabe,

The kits are boxed individually that's why you received two tracking numbers.