Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Elusive Elements grille GROUP BUY!!!

Old 01-07-2011, 07:18 AM   #21
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycoop2005 View Post
will it work with the 11'?
Not sure I will test fit mine on a 2010 asap
Old 01-07-2011, 07:18 AM   #22
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Damn now I gotta talk to the wife (I try not to when I don't have to.lol). I was just telling her a couple of days ago that after I got the truck level I was happy with it and wouldn't be doing more mods. Now I am looking at this and window tint. On another note though, I showed my wife the grill you did and that was the first Tacoma mod she ever saw that she actually liked. So I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Good luck with the Group Buy. You've got an awesome product.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #23
jimmycoop2005 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
jimmycoop2005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
Not sure I will test fit mine on a 2010 asap
let me know, if so count me in. great work sir.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:28 AM   #24
Swede6217 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Det Cmdr
Name: Ian
Swede6217's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the total weight on a set (upper and lower) I have a US shipping address but limitations on size and weight for shipping from there to Africa so I'd be interested in learing the demensions when packed to ship. Beautiful grill though, exactly what I have been planning on trying to get!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:04 AM   #25
richfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to all

Air Force: 49th Fighter Wing
Name: Chris
richfish68's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to richfish68
very interested in one and also the powdercoating option.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #26
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfish68 View Post
very interested in one and also the powdercoating option.
Let me know if you want me to add you to the list
Old 01-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #27

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camdan View Post
Do you have any pics of this from further back? I like it, just want to see a pic other than up close.
this is the best i have! with a flash
Old 01-07-2011, 09:43 AM   #28

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
OP - Grill looks great & good luck with the sale.

Now paint your damn rad black and cut out the lower grill

Your gill is to nice not to take it all the way.
ha i did these are older pics looks way better
Old 01-07-2011, 09:50 AM   #29

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
added shipping to hawaii and canada
Old 01-07-2011, 10:02 AM   #30
DocTaco is on a distinguished road
DocTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If it fits a 2011, Count me for a upper

Are the small wings includes with the upper?
Tnx
Doc
Old 01-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #31

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocTaco View Post
Are the small wings includes with the upper?
Tnx
Doc
Not at this time
Old 01-07-2011, 10:47 AM   #33

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
Nice! can you post a photo of one of the unpainted ones to see it in stainless?
I won't have any pictures of the stainless ones till the first 10 are ordered sorry
Old 01-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #34
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
I want that Toyota Trucks emblem!!!

Ebay has a great Billet one. Just type in Tundra emblem and it comes up. I just put one on my grillcraft.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #35
TRUSTMEIMATXPRO is on a distinguished road

TRUSTMEIMATXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Grill looks good dude!

If it fits on my "11 then Im really interested. Also your working on painted ones? Or will I have to get it painted after? Powder coating would be cool too, would you have any pics other then your red one?!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #36
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! How do you attach the grill?
Old 01-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #37

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUSTMEIMATXPRO View Post
Wow Grill looks good dude!

If it fits on my "11 then Im really interested. Also your working on painted ones? Or will I have to get it painted after? Powder coating would be cool too, would you have any pics other then your red one?!
It wont come painted im working on getting a quote on powder coat, the one on my truck is all i have at the moment
Old 01-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #38
TRUSTMEIMATXPRO is on a distinguished road

TRUSTMEIMATXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
It wont come painted im working on getting a quote on powder coat, the one on my truck is all i have at the moment

Thanks bud. Im sure the powder coating is what I would like or want anyway (other then it color matched). Keep us posted on prices and all. When I can get more info and price ill let you know if Im in. Thanks!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #39
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I seen your ad this morning on CL... Nice to mention TW on there! Damascus huh?? Never seen your truck around out there, I'll have to keep a better eye out! The grille is sweet looking, good job bro!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #40

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACO View Post
Nice!! How do you attach the grill?
it attaches like a grill craft with screws the tabs that are precut into the mesh and will be bent out with holes for mounting

This gets tig welded to the front trim, I think the design is sweet!!!