Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Elusive Elements grille GROUP BUY!!!

Old 01-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #42
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
pricing seems a little high. I would rather buy a grillcraft for 45 bucks less and get a product that has actually been proven. Not a bad looking grill though, looks like something that should be on a ski-doo with the honeycolm pattern going on. want to make me air vents for my ski-doo?
Old 01-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #43
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
added shipping to hawaii and canada

put me down for the upper grill, unpainted. let me know when
Old 01-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #44
Jaypan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
Jaypan32's Tacoma Gallery
Am definitely interested, however would like upper and lower BOTH Powercoated, so let me know once you get a quote with powdercoat.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #45
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
pricing seems a little high. I would rather buy a grillcraft for 45 bucks less and get a product that has actually been proven. Not a bad looking grill though, looks like something that should be on a ski-doo with the honeycolm pattern going on. want to make me air vents for my ski-doo?
Here's the deal I'm not a huge company that can afford to buy In bulk so that is why the price is a bit higher.. You out of all people should know this you are selling speaker adapters for our trucks $30 more then you can buy them from scosche I know this because I have been installing for 10 years but yours may be better because mdf will sound better then plastic china rings. And things made in the USA cost more to make in small orders. We all know what a grill craft sells for so please leave it out of my thread thanks
Old 01-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #46
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's the deal I'm not a huge company that can afford to buy In bulk so that is why the price is a bit higher.. You out of all people should know this you are selling speaker adapters for our trucks $30 more then you can buy them from scosche I know this because I have been installing for 10 years but yours may be better because mdf will sound better then plastic china rings. And things made in the USA cost more to make in small orders. We all know what a grill craft sells for so please leave it out of my thread thanks
yeah you git 'em!! lol. I am deploying next week and really really want this along with the emblem. any idea if you will still be making them in july or august??
Old 01-07-2011, 01:22 PM   #47
Blaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
Blaktak's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever finish the Satoshi style grill ?
Old 01-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #48
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
1ST OFF - AMAZING JOB!.

2ND - I'm broke (thanks kids and Christmas)

3rd - when i get the $$$, my shipping is FREE!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz yer only an hour and a half away!! I will just do a road trip to P-town and pick it up!!!

Way to go fellow Oregonian....nice work!

GO DUCKS!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #49
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agreed 100% and I think this looks a lot better than the Grillcraft. Gonna photoshop it onto my truck to see how I like the looks. Only concern is that my truck is green with a grey grill surround. Love the black but not sure if it'll make too many colors. Or maybe paint it green and the BHLM in green. Hmmm......
Old 01-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #50
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
yeah you git 'em!! lol. I am deploying next week and really really want this along with the emblem. any idea if you will still be making them in july or august??
For sure man have a safe trip
Old 01-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #52

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYOTAC View Post
I'm wondering the same thing. Or if the other will work for one similar to the grill craft.
Im still doing them it is done I just need to put it on a SATOSHI grill to take pics then I will add it to the group buy
Old 01-07-2011, 02:15 PM   #53
WYOTAC is a jewel in the roughWYOTAC is a jewel in the roughWYOTAC is a jewel in the rough

Name: Joel
WYOTAC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im still doing them it is done I just need to put it on a SATOSHI grill to take pics then I will add it to the group buy
Awesome.... I'll wait for that bad boy then. Same price?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:21 PM   #54
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid having no money.. are you going to leave this GB open indefinitely and just every 10 orders or is the a deadline at some point?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #55
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the install like? I wonder if it will work if i allready have a grillcraft.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #56
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
I'm close to pullin the trigger Tim. Looks great. My rattle can skills suck ass, so I'm gonna watch a few days and see if a powdercoat quote appears.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #57

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome.... I'll wait for that bad boy then. Same price?
The lower will be the same price the SATOSHI will be less because it is one piece
Old 01-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #58

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sch0enne View Post
Whats the install like? I wonder if it will work if i allready have a grillcraft.
The hole locations are different but it will still work you might want to fill them for a cleaner look
Old 01-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #59

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Throw me in the mix for the upper! Awesome deal with the decal btw. does it matter if it is going to be in a satoshi or not?? mine will be if it does.
if you have a satoshi it will look great thru the holes. it will mount no problem.. If you want to keep the satoshi look you can wait till i add that insert!!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nsert-you.html
Old 01-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #60
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Army: 4ID
Name: Matt
Average JOE's Tacoma Gallery
Average Joe

Put my name on the first list. Put me down for one plz.