LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Elusive Elements grille GROUP BUY!!!

Old 01-06-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

DELETE
Old 01-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Told ya you could make money on these!!

Nice grill man!! Goodluck with the GB.

ttt
Old 01-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I want that Toyota Trucks emblem!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 11:05 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
I want that Toyota Trucks emblem!!!
you can't have it!

Old 01-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #6
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
nice work but I would prefer smaller holes.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Nice Skills

Looks awesome, too bad I just bought/installed my grillcraft or I would be interested. Good luck on the GB
Old 01-06-2011, 11:43 PM   #8
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Put me down!
Old 01-06-2011, 11:50 PM   #9
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo913 View Post
I'm in! Put me down!
Upper and lower?
Old 01-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #10
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
damn'it I was really hoping you wouldnt start selling these cause now I really want to buy it $h!t
Old 01-07-2011, 02:36 AM   #11
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
whats the shipping to 96720...........Hawaii......upper and lower.......want one
Old 01-07-2011, 02:42 AM   #12
tacooh is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
tacooh's Tacoma Gallery
Great job!
Count me in. Upper & lower
Old 01-07-2011, 03:08 AM   #13
mickyd9990 is a jewel in the roughmickyd9990 is a jewel in the roughmickyd9990 is a jewel in the rough

Name: marc
mickyd9990's Tacoma Gallery
i will be in in 10 days.. leaving now for the airport... but when i am back you will get payment... awseome that its finally ready
Old 01-07-2011, 05:38 AM   #15
vstrom is on a distinguished road
vstrom's Tacoma Gallery
That looks great!

Would you ship to Canada?
Old 01-07-2011, 05:49 AM   #16

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstrom View Post
That looks great!

Would you ship to Canada?
Yes I can I will get a few quotes last I checked it was around $35
Old 01-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #17
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Bahhhh!!! I have no money! I want this!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 06:50 AM   #18
Camdan will become famous soon enoughCamdan will become famous soon enough
Name: Cameron
Camdan's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pics of this from further back? I like it, just want to see a pic other than up close.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:57 AM   #19
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
what's the total for shipping upper and lower to 40206?

edit: nevermind i failed to see the extra large bold shipping price above for $15
Old 01-07-2011, 07:01 AM   #20
jimmycoop2005 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
jimmycoop2005's Tacoma Gallery
will it work with the 11'?